• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't pay with Mastercard

We are not limiting it. The [payment processor will not do business with RedFox because of the nature of the business. Believe me, its not RedFox stopping you. Use BTC, what are you afraid of?
Not afraid of anything. I literally got denied by my bank 12 times yesterday trying to purchase bitcoin and/or bitcoin cash, despite me authorizing the purchase all 12 times. You're telling us to use a payment means that still does not have widespread accepatability. Until it does, alot of people will have trouble buying it. Maybe many people haven't had trouble. But many have, so it's not as super simple as you make it sound.

Is there some place we can mail a money order, perhaps? Any alternative?

Not afraid of anything. I literally got denied by my bank 12 times yesterday trying to purchase bitcoin and/or bitcoin cash, despite me authorizing the purchase all 12 times. You're telling us to use a payment means that still does not have widespread accepatability. Until it does, alot of people will have trouble buying it. Maybe many people haven't had trouble. But many have, so it's not as super simple as you make it sound.

Is there someplace we can mail a money order, perhaps? Any alternative?
No I am very sorry but there is no place you can mail anything. Again, due to the nature of RedFox software, the people that do not care for Redfox are making it difficult but not impossible to accommodate you. I already told you how you can buy it if you do not want to use that method of payment I am sorry but wait until the powers that be can find a suitable substitution for you.

After three attempts (one without whitelisting, two with) I was just able to purchase Anystream with my MC debit card! I first whitelisted Redfox with my bank yesterday but wasn't able to try again until after the bank had closed, so when it failed yet again I called the bank again this morning to find out what happened. I was told to try again while customer service was on the phone - again, it failed. The rep cleared every fraud code possible and apparently kept refreshing the transaction while I tried for a 4th time - success! Keep a savvy banking rep on the line while you try to buy is my advice - it IS possible to use your MC!

No I am very sorry but there is no place you can mail anything. Again, due to the nature of RedFox software, the people that do not care for Redfox are making it difficult but not impossible to accommodate you. I already told you how you can buy it if you do not want to use that method of payment I am sorry but wait until the powers that be can find a suitable substitution for you.
Is there an ETA on when we can expect credit cards to work again?

Is there an ETA on when we can expect credit cards to work again?
Not that I know of. People have been successful with International Master Cards from Walmart, but make sure they can be used internationally, it says specifically on the rear of the card. If it doesn't work you can always buy something else with it. But again it has worked for many others. Good Luck. Make sure Master Card is listed on our purchase page.

After three attempts (one without whitelisting, two with) I was just able to purchase Anystream with my MC debit card! I first whitelisted Redfox with my bank yesterday but wasn't able to try again until after the bank had closed, so when it failed yet again I called the bank again this morning to find out what happened. I was told to try again while customer service was on the phone - again, it failed. The rep cleared every fraud code possible and apparently kept refreshing the transaction while I tried for a 4th time - success! Keep a savvy banking rep on the line while you try to buy is my advice - it IS possible to use your MC!
Welcome to the Project. I am here for you if you have any questions. I love people that go the extra mile to help our project.

He's asking about visa, the post you linked to reports about mc (MasterCard)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm sorry, we must be having a language issue. Please show me where I said I "do not want to use that method of payment." There is no way my bank declining my effort to buy bitcoin over and over, 12 times, can be evidence of anything but me WANTING to use that method. Your comments make me feel as if you do not want me to continue to be a regular customer, as I have been for 10 years.

I'm sorry, we must be having a language issue. Please show me where I said I "do not want to use that method of payment." There is no way my bank declining my effort to buy bitcoin over and over, 12 times, can be evidence of anything but me WANTING to use that method. Your comments make me feel as if you do not want me to continue to be a regular customer, as I have been for 10 years.
Sorry you feel that way, but as of this moment people are successful with Mastercard also, I have no other method for you to use. The Redfox staff is working on a solution, I just told you the way you can do it easily. There is still and will not be anyway you can mail anything to RedFox, so please bear with us and keep trying. I really don't know what else to tell you.

Sorry you feel that way, but as of this moment people are successful with Mastercard also, I have no other method for you to use. The Redfox staff is working on a solution, I just told you the way you can do it easily. There is still and will not be anyway you can mail anything to RedFox, so please bear with us and keep trying. I really don't know what else to tell you.
OK, it is obvious we are having a communications issue. I am a retiree. I cannot afford to get a MC on top of my Visa. So that route is not open. Your claim that paying with Bitcoin is "easy" might actually be true, IF my bank would allow me to purchase the Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash 12 times as I tried to do. They declined my attempt every single time. So no, it is NOT easy.

I also never said that your inability to get Visa to work with you was the reason I feel you don't want my business. But you trying to make it seem as if it is MY fault for not buying Bitcoin is the fault. No, I've tried many times, so please stop trying to tell me it is my fault I can't renew my license. THAT is why you sound like you don't want my continued business. Customer Service skills are very important in business. Blaming the customer is not one of those skills.

OK, it is obvious we are having a communications issue. I am a retiree. I cannot afford to get a MC on top of my Visa. So that route is not open. Your claim that paying with Bitcoin is "easy" might actually be true, IF my bank would allow me to purchase the Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash 12 times as I tried to do. They declined my attempt every single time. So no, it is NOT easy.

I also never said that your inability to get Visa to work with you was the reason I feel you don't want my business. But you trying to make it seem as if it is MY fault for not buying Bitcoin is the fault. No, I've tried many times, so please stop trying to tell me it is my fault I can't renew my license. THAT is why you sound like you don't want my continued business. Customer Service skills are very important in business. Blaming the customer is not one of those skills.
I never said anything was your fault. Ever. Just keep trying and maybe Redfox will make Visa available to you in the future, when possible since it's the only way you can purchase it. RedFox does the best they can to accommodate their customers, in this instance, you may just have to have a bit of patience until Visa is available. There is no fault here. Sorry, you are having issues.

I didn't want to deal with crypto currency, and from reading other comments on this forum it doesn't seem all that simple to purchase, either.

Thing is, most credit cards nowadays are VISA, so not being able to afford another credit card isn't really the issue here as that would only result in yet another VISA. If your bank issues debit cards (and what bank doesn't?), chances are it'll be a Master Card, so I do suggest getting one. I was able to purchase my license yesterday using my debit MasterCard with just a little help from my bank.

Last edited:
It very much does cost. Most cards are only free the first year. Afterwards there's often a yearly fee .

It very much does cost. Most cards are only free the first year. Afterwards there's often a yearly fee .

There are plenty of cards with no annual fee. I would never apply for a card with a fee. None of my cards have annual fees.

There are plenty of cards with no annual fee. I would never apply for a card with a fee. None of my cards have annual fees.
We are talking about 2 different countries here, I have no fees either, but maybe where Ch3vr0n is all the cards have fees. I think it may all depend on your credit score. but don't quote me on that.

We are talking about 2 different countries here, I have no fees either, but maybe where Ch3vr0n is all the cards have fees. I think it may all depend on your credit score. but don't quote me on that.

It most definitely depends on your credit score, but even as a young kid with no credit, as was still able to get credit cards without annual fees.

I never paid an annual fee, nor interest for that matter, on a credit card.

DrX

It most definitely depends on your credit score, but even as a young kid with no credit, as was still able to get credit cards without annual fees.

I never paid an annual fee, nor interest for that matter, on a credit card.

DrX
Maybe you had a really good job and they knew you would be a big success in life .:rolleyes:

Back