• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial Keys and Special Offer

Pegasus

Hi Guys,

The promo is gone, my Anystream licence expired and there is still a problem with Credit Cards.
Can you extend trial licenses and renew the 20% off promo ?

Thanks

I like how the promo ends and the Visa option has come back when they took it off previously. What is going on, Visa option fixed now or what? There's been no update whatsoever, and no I don't want use Bitcoin either.

Sorry for high jacking.

They did say they would and quote "We will extend the promotion until it is sorted out." but not so far, but it does look like you can buy it now on VISA.

I did try to purchase AnyStream and got all the way and selected VISA and got to the page in put my card details in, so I guess it would work now. I couldn't the other day get that far. But sadly no discount code.

I'm still having the same error as before so I cannot checkout because the payment processor is blocking my card due to fraud concerns. Still no Visa on the store page.

I'm still having the same error as before so I cannot checkout because the payment processor is blocking my card due to fraud concerns. Still no Visa on the store page.
Redfox is aware and doing its best to rectify the issues. Try BTC.

I was also waiting for Visa to come back. I think it said the 20% would be still going on until the Visa payment process was fixed. The 20% is no longer there.

It expired and will likely be extended when visa is back up

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks Chevron - Now is there a chance to have the expired trial licenses extended ?

It was said when the visa problem was fixed the promo would be extended. Perhaps @Ivan can do it before

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I too am ready to purchase lifetime AnyStream but the 20% discount is gone. I'll be happy to try to get MC or use Bitcoin but, is there a way to get the 20% discount back? We can both help each other out?

I'm waiting to buy too. I was told the 20% would be extented by John, but alas not at the moment. If I brought it now, it would have the promotion back tomorrow that would be my luck.

it was the 12th of January when i sent a support ticket in and John replayed back.

They might extend it again in light of the current visa issue, they may not. It's up to them to decide. Either way 20% discounts are regular and usually arround major holiday events.

Back