• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version 1.0.8.1/1.0.8.2 version - Amazon Prime page navigation hangs (frozen)

donaf

I just loaded this version. I go into my Amazon Prime, click on My Stuff and it takes me to Watchlist with default location of TV Shows under my watchlist (no problem up to this point). Then I click on Movies or All to move out of the TV Shows view and I get a hung application -- frozen like it doesn't know how to go any further. Not even the circle you see in the attached image is moving... just froze (like an application lock up). I'm forced to close the app at this point as I can no longer navigate in the Amazon Prime context. Version 1.0.8.1 is unusable until fixed (for me anyway).

Attachments

• 2021-01-18 (1).png
    2021-01-18 (1).png
    179.6 KB · Views: 22
No because the previous release 1080 would fail to launch due to missing dll. For the record Amazon works fine on my end.

Confirmed with Version 1.0.8.2 that this issue is still present. Was it supposed to be fixed in version 1.0.8.2? If not, please make it possible to go back to version 1.0.7.0 without a message forcing an upgrade to this 1.0.8.2 version.

Thanks!

Confirmed with Version 1.0.8.2 that this issue is still present. Was it supposed to be fixed in version 1.0.8.2? If not, please make it possible to go back to version 1.0.7.0 without a message forcing an upgrade to this 1.0.8.2 version.

Thanks!
Going backward is never a good idea. It will be fixed if they can replicate it, I assure you Prospere is working on it. I was sure the message gave you an option to update or not, I could be wrong.

Understood. Thanks for clarifying the reasons for not downgrading version levels. I'll wait then.

Going backward is never a good idea. It will be fixed if they can replicate it, I assure you Prospere is working on it. I was sure the message gave you an option to update or not, I could be wrong.

Back