• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bitcoin Customer Feedback

It does convert, I use electrum myself. I'll let you know this evening

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hello,

I bought my licence for AnyStream just about one week ago via Bitcoin. Have to say that i've never payed so comfortable with Bitcoins before (Electrum-Wallet). That was really nice and quickly done.
The purchase was on a Sunday at 19:30 and i also got customer support (Protonmail automatically removed the Key-File without information!!)
But i got the super fast and nice support ;) Thank you very much

It does convert, I use electrum myself. I'll let you know this evening

Yeah - I found it as I was looking over the transactions while writing my screed:

- Tools/Preferences/Fiat

and the following lets you choose the bitcoin units to display (such as BTC vs mBTC):

- Tools/Preferences/General/Base unit

Just ordered Anystream using Bitcoin. Bitcoin agents are regulated in the UK and I use CoinCorner. No issues with payment, licence key came within the hour (into Spam). Activated and in use. No issues thanks

Just ordered Anystream using Bitcoin. Bitcoin agents are regulated in the UK and I use CoinCorner. No issues with payment, licence key came within the hour (into Spam). Activated and in use. No issues thanks
Thanks for supporting the Redfox project

I live in Australia so "Bitcoin ATMs" aren't so common here. Instead of trying to buy Bitcoins from Coinbase, I tried to trade for them on the Paxful.com trading site. My first small buy went fine but I got scammed on my second attempt. It was a trade for the seller's BTC in exchange for my Paypal "Friends and Family" payment (which isn't covered by Paypal's buyer's protection). The seller complained that I had sent him the payment in the wrong currency (Paypal records show that I had sent the correct currency). Foolishly I followed the seller's advice to cancel the original transaction after I had made the payment (the seller told me that I could resubmit the offer in their preferred currency and indicate that I had previously paid) but now I know I should have raised a Dispute with Paxful to investigate. By cancelling the original transaction, I freed his BTC from Paxful's escrow. So the trader now has both my money and his BTC back. Optimistically I believe it could have been worse if the trade had been for more money. ps. I have already reported it to Paxful but it'll take them days to look into it and I expect that they can't do anything about it.

I live in Australia
... I feel really sorry, there is nothing I can do for you, but...

send me a pm with a screenshot
...with you scam I'll be able to help you. Thanks for the screenshots. License issued. I'd appreciate if you buy a license once you got your money back from this scammer...

Thanks for your generosity. Also this forum's info about Electrum on a PC looks very useful to me. If I were to keep using Bitcoins, I may use it as my "long term" wallet because its transfer fees are much lower than Paxful's.

Well having dipped my toe in the shark-infested waters of Bitcoin trading on the Paxful trading exchange I managed to buy enough Bitcoins to buy AnyStream Plus even though Ivan had generously given me a license when I got scammed earlier (ps. I may still get my money back through a Visacard chargeback ... you never know). I suspect the scammers offer the best trading rates ... another seller tried to renegotiate the trade after I paid him but this time I wanted to raise a Dispute with a moderator (ps. it takes Paxful about 3 hours to assign one to a problem trade but I didn't mind waiting or having my account frozen while the moderator makes a decision). The threat of having his/her account frozen must have scared this trader because he/she gave me my Bitcoins after 5 mins of sending me pleas/complaints. Anyway, I paid Redfox from my Paxful wallet and it was all over in 5 mins. I remember another forum member had problems sending from a Segwit wallet (Paxful wallets are Segwit). Now I have less than $10 USD of coins left in my wallet. Fortunately Paxful has a lower send fee for amounts less than $10 (.00008 BTC to send an amount up to $10). I'll see if it will grow a bit before I donate it all to charity ... I don't really want to get involved with paying Capital Gains Tax on any future "profit" ... not that there's much chance of that happening just yet.

I bought a key for AnyStream+ with bitcoin but dont recive the key.

I bought a key for AnyStream+ with bitcoin but dont recive the key.
Check your spam folder, that is the number one place to check for those that don't receive it quickly.

I bought a key for AnyStream+ with bitcoin but don't receive the key.
The key is attached to the receipt. Its a file you have to download to your desktop and double click with program closed.

I'm brand new to bitcoin, can anyone give me simple directions on how and where to buy bitcoin in the U.S. so I can purchase a license for AnyDVD HD? I've tried Google but it seems very confusing

Thanks

I'm brand new to bitcoin, can anyone give me simple directions on how and where to buy bitcoin in the U.S. so I can purchase a license for AnyDVD HD? I've tried Google but it seems very confusing

Thanks

Coinbase should work just fine. If you don' t want high fees take Litecoin (works the same).

https://www.coinbase.com/

Transaction failed miserably and RF support for this matter was left without followup. Ivan pointed the finger at some CDM developer and said they were tracking them down but never got back with a fix or settlement. Really makes it hard to trust this fly by night slysoft reincarnation reselling what they stole from all of their customers. RF reused everything down to the logo with maybe a handful of tweeks. I would be curious to see the company roster for SS vs RF at the transition point for obvious overlaps!

Now my BTC wallet has been slowly stolen by coinbase. If I put cash in my wallet, the wallet doesn't just eat it. I F'n hate crypto for this reason along with the hacking and scamming!

Transaction failed miserably and ....
Now my BTC wallet has been slowly stolen by coinbase. If I put cash in my wallet, the wallet doesn't just eat it. I F'n hate crypto for this reason along with the hacking and scamming!

I don't understand Coinbase has stolen your Bitcoins? Are you kidding?

Back