• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amz Prime and VPN

DeepSpace

I want to download from Amz jp. Do I need to purchase Prime there or is it enough if I already have Prime in my country and VPN myself to jp?
If so, is there a VPN you prefer? I have no VPN right now.

You need to be subscribed there too. (Or have a valid active trial)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I can only speak for my situation, I have an US account and using my VPN I can access UK, DE and JP (Japan). I use the same US login on all three - no problems. The only Country where I could not use my US credentials was Canada so I had to set up account there as well, but I can also access UK, DE and JP using my Canadian account. I use NordVPN, but others have mentioned ExpressVPN.

Note: This is for downloading streaming, not to make purchases.

The account details are shared yes, it's a universal login. But using the same login does NOT mean if you have prime UK for example that you have prime USA too. You still need to subscribe.

The account details are shared yes, it's a universal login. But using the same login does NOT mean if you have prime UK for example that you have prime USA too. You still need to subscribe.

No...you do not. I can access and download UK, DE and JP streaming prime content with my US account using a VPN. Here are some examples...

UK
Star Trek Picard, Stargirl, X-Files, Seinfeld

DE
King of Queens, Supernatural, LOTR 1-2-3, Independence Day, The Flash, Supergirl

These are not available in US Prime streaming - I have downloaded them all on UK/DE prime using my US account login via VPN

Maybe you setup an account when you shouldn't have?

As I stated in my previous post - This for downloading AP streaming - not to make purchases, if you decide to do that you will have to subscribe.

Last edited:
I tried that on my end. Was subbed to Amazon uk, I could NOT download doctor who included in prime US.

I tried that on my end. Was subbed to Amazon uk, I could NOT download doctor who included in prime US.

Maybe that is the distinction...my native account is US and yours is the UK...that may be why we have different results? We both could be correct!

I suggest a test since your are UK > AnyStream > change region to DE > Exit AnyStream > Change VPN to Germany > Active AnyStream > Login using UK Login (you may have to change to English first) > see if you can download LOTR for example.

Hello, look at your content, my prime account is from Argentina and I tried my vpn expressVPN I put Germany, United Kingdom and a couple more, but in the program I get the message that I am using a VPN and therefore it does not let me download , I hope you can help me please.

Well I think it is not possible to VPN yourself to japan, maybe it is working with UK and stuff, but when I open the jp page I was not able to login with my data (it was moth ago). I had to create a new account, it was possible to use the same E-Mail again. So I guess they are different systems.
More or less I only asked to confirm my thoughts.

Back