• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved]

Doc Holiday

This is a relatively minor issue, I was wondering if this is something Redfox has any interest in fixing. A selection of Aniplex of America BDs for the Monogatari series I picked up over the holiday load the menu video and audio without ever loading the actual menu if this option is enabled, but it doesn't happen on all of them, even within the same volume's discs. Disabling the option fixes this, although the context menu still works regardless. This behavior is consistent with a variety of players I tested. As a sidenote, this is my first post since purchasing AnyDVD, thank you for the well-made software.

Disregard, issue's solved. I realized I'd forgotten to upload a log file, but the issue vanished while trying to reproduce it today even though multiple restarts yesterday didn't help. Go figure.

Back