• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Im a developer looking to contribute to the anystream software

profess0r

i currently exploit a variety of systems, a # of which i noticed you have on your feature request list, i currently write them in php but they can obviously be adapted. If your interested in someone that already spends nearly full time working on this stuff and is knowledgeable of a great deal of the non-drm systems and their are a lot of them get in touch because i don't know who to contact.

Once its clear I'm talking to staff, i am happy to show some examples of the content your after to see if implementation is doable on your end, but i have been looking for a business like this to see about using my time more wisely towards 1 common goal.

i currently exploit a variety of systems, a # of which i noticed you have on your feature request list, i currently write them in php but they can obviously be adapted. If your interested in someone that already spends nearly full time working on this stuff and is knowledgeable of a great deal of the non-drm systems and their are a lot of them get in touch because i don't know who to contact.

Once its clear I'm talking to staff, i am happy to show some examples of the content your after to see if implementation is doable on your end, but i have been looking for a business like this to see about using my time more wisely towards 1 common goal.
Hopefully they will contact u

Back