• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't pay with Mastercard

deepdive

I have been a long time user of your product. I owned anydvd, clone dvd, and conecd years ago. I stopped using it for some time. But recently wanted to start using it again. Well I see that the company has been reorganized. Elaborabytes and redfox.

I tried to purchase ANYDVD 2x. with my mastercard. First time I got the email that said it was rejected.
I called my mastercard company and checked. They stated that there was not any attempt to make a charge. I then had them on the line and went through it again. Again... it failed.

I am seeing that this is a current problem. That has been around for the past month.
Is there a resolution in the future for this. I loved using your products... and would like to continue... But it currently doesn't seem like its going to happen any time soon.

Please advise... I would like to still support your product by my usage and payment.

We are waiting daily for activating a new payment provider without country limits and without any other headache. Implementation is done already, we just wait for the OK..

I hope you can extend the 20% discount past Jan 10 if the processor can't be put online before then.

I don't know if this will help or not, but several years ago I made a forum entry about "How to pay with a Visa card when you don't have a Visa card."

Back at that time I used a Walmart Money Card (Visa) to purchase my LTL to AnyDVD HD when my Mastercard wouldn't allow the purchase.

After the purchase was successful I closed the WM Money Card.

But there were caveats to be noticed before hand.

Reviewing that thread might be a viable solution for this Mastercard debacle.

Use BTC, it very easy to buy and send to RedFox.

The last time I tried to buy Bitcoins I had to scan my passport, and my face, holding the passport to the camera with my face in shot and it still didnt work - so nope.

I cant seem to pay with either Visa Credit or Mastercard Debit from the UK.
I'm not sure about the UK, but in the USA I purchased a VISA debit card from WalMart.

VISA Debit cards should work from wherever they are purchased - since they are all part of the overall VISA system.

MasterCard purchase still doesn't work, "-993: Refulsed".

No idea if this is still a general problem or just my problem.

The bank's customer service said that it wasn't the bank that rejected the transaction, but the merchant. Because of "too many attempts". She said there was nothing she could do on her end because it wasn't my bank that refused the transaction. Note that I haven't Tried to use this card for anything - much less a RedFox purchase - since Jan 6th. There is plenty of balance to cover the purchase amount.

In case it matters, she said it might have something to do with this being a prepaid card, not a debit card or a credit card.

Use BTC, it very easy to buy and send to RedFox.
I can't even get my bitcoin cash purchases to be accepted by my bank, so I am now without any means of renewing your perfect product. Visa not accepted, don't have a MC, and bitcoin purchases with my own money are apparently not allowed. I wish you could accept PayPal. I would just send money to it and then authorize from there.

This whole ordeal has been beyond frustrating. So many people want to give their money, but the company has had very little response or updates on all the broken payment methods. Limiting it to Bitcoin only is clearly a mistake.

This whole ordeal has been beyond frustrating. So many people want to give their money, but the company has had very little response or updates on all the broken payment methods. Limiting it to Bitcoin only is clearly a mistake.
We are not limiting it. The [payment processor will not do business with RedFox because of the nature of the business. Believe me, its not RedFox stopping you. Use BTC, what are you afraid of?

I can't even get my bitcoin cash purchases to be accepted by my bank, so I am now without any means of renewing your perfect product. Visa not accepted, don't have a MC, and bitcoin purchases with my own money are apparently not allowed. I wish you could accept PayPal. I would just send money to it and then authorize from there.
We will never use Paypal, they do not like us.

The last time I tried to buy Bitcoins I had to scan my passport, and my face, holding the passport to the camera with my face in the shot and it still didnt work - so nope.
Suit yourself, many people have purchased the software if you want to have wait until RedFox can find a payment processor.

We are not limiting it. The [payment processor will not do business with RedFox because of the nature of the business. Believe me, its not RedFox stopping you. Use BTC, what are you afraid of?
Nothing to be afraid of, but it has been a gigantic headache to get it working. I'd rather use at least some other form of common payment like CC, Paypal, etc. And the CC issue has been ongoing for a long time now, with little updates. Is there a timetable yet?

Nothing to be afraid of, but it has been a gigantic headache to get it working. I'd rather use at least some other form of common payment like CC, Paypal, etc. And the CC issue has been ongoing for a long time now, with little updates. Is there a timetable yet?
Redfox would love to make it as easy as possible, but right now BTC is the easiest way possible, many others have succeeded so can you. No Paypal, thats for sure.

Back