• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Reported by: @KennethD

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone(Norway) -- OPD: BD_a13f637eaf56 [added Dec 4, 2020]

X-Men(Norway) -- OPD: BD_07de9a5bb56f [added Dec 7, 2020]

X-Men United(Norway) -- OPD: BD_3b4d110707dc [added Dec 4, 2020]
The following is now supported:

XMEN -- OPD: BD_07de9a5bb56f

The rest is still unsupported, including this one which wasn't originally reported by me:

INCEPTION -- OPD: BD_3af6cec4462d

The following is now supported:

XMEN -- OPD: BD_07de9a5bb56f

The rest is still unsupported, including this one which wasn't originally reported by me:

INCEPTION -- OPD: BD_3af6cec4462d

Thanks, KennethD.

I've made these changes.

The List has been re-posted.

T

*************************************** IMPORTANT NOTICE ************************************

Hey, guys!

Remember I've been saying we're working on making maintaining the UN-supported List easier for you and for me?

Well, the day is finally here to roll the changes out!!!!

@SamuriHL and I have been collaborating on an entirely new process for submitting and updating information on the UN-supported thread -- and part of it is a new tool he wrote that replaces the Parser!

No longer will you be required to create logfiles to feed into a "Parser", as the new tool scans all your drives -- optical and virtual -- generates logfiles on its own, and collect information about your discs directly!!!

The new tool has been dubbed the "Scanner".

SamuriHL will follow up with the technical details of its use when he posts the tool on the Forum, but it basically amounts to mounting your titles, and pressing a "Scan" button for the Scanner to process them.

Easy peasy!

... And that's not all!!!

When the Scanner detects an unsupported UHD you've mounted that's not on the List, it will ask you for information about the title right then and there!

It will ask you to enter the Title Name as it should appear on the List, to select the Country of Release, and optionally indicate the Vendor where purchased.

It will ask this for all your new title entries.

In addition, it will note titles you scan that are on the List but still not supported -- and also those that are on the List and are now supported -- and grab disc information about them for an update.

(It won't ask for Title, Country of Release, etc for these since they're already on the List).

When the Scanner is done with the first set of titles in your drives, you can mount more and "Scan" again. For as many times as you have titles to scan.

When you've finished scanning, you'll hit a Prepare button and a complete report is placed in the clipboard for pasting onto the Forum.

You won't need to type in anything more in the Post!

... And that's not all!!!

The Scanner also produces a file with the scan information of the titles and places it in the folder where AnyDVD stores your logfiles.

The most important part of submitting your information now is attaching this file to your Forum post (in addition to the "clipboard paste").

This is the part that makes things easier for me :=)

... and I'll tell you why...

I think everyone who regularly uses this thread is aware, I don't just take your information and type it in the List in post #1.

I keep a complete running record of every title added to the List from submission through removal. I've done this since the very first unsupported title submitted.

It means I have had to type everything you submit into a computerized record to keep track of each title.

It was not until the trifecta that was the LOTR/Hobbit, Game of Thrones and Westworld boxsets releasing concurrently that I found how overwhelming this task can get!!!! Ugghh!!! :=)

With our new process, I take the file you submit, run it through my Scan File program and your changes are automatically recorded!!!!

I no longer need to manually type in each entry.

In effect, for new titles you are directly entering them onto the List yourself.

And for updates (titles still unsupported or now supported), you're "recording" the updated information almost directly!!!

Cool!!!!!

So, SamuriHL will post the Scanner and follow with the technical details.

I'll fill in more details of my own thereafter.

This new method is going to be much, much smoother for all of us going forward in submitting titles to the UN-supported List and keeping it up-to-date.

I'm happy the day is here that we can finally present it to you!!!!

Thanks a million to SamuriHL for his intensive work on developing this new tool and co-ordinating with me on the hand-shake with the Scan File program!

T

AnyDVD Scanner 1.0.1.0

So, welcome to the new scanner paradigm of posting Unsupported UHD title information! I have released the tool in the second post of this thread so you can grab the download and read through the post to see how the tool is going to work. Essentially what @testiles said is exactly right.

• Load up a disc or disc/s in your drive/s
  • Let AnyDVD finish doing the initial scan on them
  • Load up the scanner
  • Press the scan button and sit back
For each unsupported, not already on the list, title you have, we will pop up a dialog for you to enter Title information. This includes a human readable title name, Country of Release, and optionally the vendor where the title was purchased. Without closing the scanner, mount a new disc/s, wait for AnyDVD to settle down again, and then press the scan button again. Repeat this process until all titles have been scanned. Then once you're ready, press the Prepare forum post button. At this point it'll copy the relevant title information to the clipboard and create a ScanReport file in your AnyDVD_Logs folder. Paste the clipboard text into this thread, and as @testiles mentioned, most importantly attach the ScanReport file to your post and submit it. That's it!

We're hoping this process makes it easier for you, easier for us, and provides much more relevant/timely information about what discs are unsupported.

Enjoy!

Three additional points.

- AnyDVD 8.5.1.0 or above is required.

- You'll need to enter your Forum name to prepare submissions for the Forum.

This is a one-time entry.

Once done, the Scanner retains it, even when closed and re-opened.

Remember it's your Forum name (eg. testiles), not your real name! :=)

- There is a dropdown list of countries where you can select the Country of Release for your new titles.

We've populated it with the countries of titles that have been submitted to date.

If you have a Country of Release not in the country list yet, select "Other".

Then in your post, indicate what that country is and we will add it to the country list for selection going forward.

T

Last edited:
@mbarnstijn has reported the following titles now supported...

LABEL: TENET
OPD: BD_c32c902bbc3f
-----
LABEL: AKIRA_UPK75
OPD: BD_4e03b2103f3f

T

Thanks for the new tool SamuriHL!

LABEL: SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG
OPD: BD_705116597c22
-----
Title: Tenet
CoR: USA US
Vendor: Best Buy
OPD: BD_bfdc50176c52
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_techguy2k5_20210106_220313.zip
    522 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

-----
-----

Hi techguy2k5!

Can you attach the file created for these titles by the Scanner?

EDIT: Ok, I see you've added it.

Thanks.

T

Last edited:

-----
-----

Congratulations on being the first to try out the new Scanner process on the UN-supported thread!!!

Via the file, your Sonic was updated to unsupported as of today and your Tenet is added the List and will show next post!

As our first Scanner customer, you get the door prize -- a year's worth of free entry on the thread! :)

Just kidding!

All went well.

Thanks, techguy!

T

Guys,

Does anyone have the following title?...

---- Tenet(Germany) -- OPD: BD_47487abf8759 [added Dec 16, 2020]

The original poster no longer has the title and therefore can no longer check it's support status.

If you have it, please attach a Scanner file for it and I'll update it's status.

It is currently moved to the Unknown Status section...

The List is now re-posted.

Titles with Unknown Status roll off the list end-of day Sunday, 1/10.

T

Title: TENET
CoR: JPN Japan
OPD: BD_c087dea5d6e5
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_kitaT_20210107_111752.zip
    456 bytes · Views: 1
AnyDVD 8.5.1.3 is now out and is the recommended minimum version at this time as it fixes more UHD Friendly drive sleep bug issues.

Also, a new version of the scanner will be released in a bit. Please make sure to update (you won't really have a choice) once it's posted.

(Germany)
TENET -- OPD: BD_47487abf8759 = Status: [Supported]

This new title is the replacement disc that's the same as the UK release from The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection. The reason for this was due to an absence of the original mono audio track on the BD and UHD discs.

Title: Psycho (1960)
CoR: NLD Netherlands
Vendor: Universal Pictures Benelux
LABEL: PSYCHO1960_UPK1
OPD: BD_803e0a22babc
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_Coeno_20210107_182902.zip
    493 bytes · Views: 1
Back