• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Running out of space (ya silly eh) but then you can't abort - have to kill AnyStream

mikeas

Not exactly something that happens all the time but I had a run away process on my machine that ate up alot of log space, and kaboom - out of space, but then stuck/abort doesn't above and task manager/kill was my only option. So it's resolvable just not pretty.

Sounds like you were downloading to the Windows drive. When it gets to low on resources it won't run properly, not an AS issue but a win resource one. It's best to be downloading on an external HDD or separate partition in case that happens and you will find abort should work just fine. Yea you can always just go to task manager and kill AS.

Back