• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.6.0 File Size/Thumbnail

brawlman

"Prime" Default settings for ver 1.0.6.0, yet the file size on all that bear the WMP/blue are all 1.46Gb vs the Movie studio Logo are all 2.36Gb, not to mention why the thumbnails are different? Not a big deal, but trying to make sense of it all...
TIA

Attachments

• AnyStream Dif Thumbnails_LI (3).jpg
    AnyStream Dif Thumbnails_LI (3).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • AnyStream_1.0.6.0.astlog
    1 MB · Views: 1
Any reports of different thumbnails/size for Netflix?

It doesn't look like Netflix episode thumbnails are being written with the downloads. Is that a bug or a known limitation?

Tried that version, and still no episodes use the Netflix thumbnails. Do they for anyone? If not, I'll make it a feature request. If they do, I'll make it a bug report (with logs).

It doesn't look like Netflix episode thumbnails are being written with the downloads. Is that a bug or a known limitation?
It's a known limitation. For now.
I do see it as a reasonable feature to add, but, as sad as it sounds, we still have to polish a few surfaces before that.

Back