• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issues Reading Cinderella (2015)

paulkc

Any DVD keeps crashing every time I try to read this title. I sent to developers but I was just hoping to get some feedback on this.

Did you try installing the 8.5.0.2 beta version and trying this disc with that? Given the age of the title, it shouldn't matter, but you never know.

Any DVD keeps crashing every time I try to read this title. I sent to developers but I was just hoping to get some feedback on this.
Can you post a logfile?

I posted the dump file in the original post. Here is a log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
Did you try installing the 8.5.0.2 beta version and trying this disc with that? Given the age of the title, it shouldn't matter, but you never know.

Where do I download the beta?

I updated to 8.5.1.0 this morning and it was able to read the disk, very slowly. Then Handbrake took almost an hour to scan the titles and the main title was not available. Any suggestions? I'm rescanning now to see if I get any different results after restarting Handbrake but wanted to see if you guys had any other suggestions at this point.

I updated to 8.5.1.0 this morning and it was able to read the disk, very slowly. Then Handbrake took almost an hour to scan the titles and the main title was not available. Any suggestions?
Sure. Post a logfile. This time from the non empty drive. But it sounds like a defective / dirty disc and / or drive.

Here you go. Didn't realize I sent it empty last time.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_D_.ziplog
    0 bytes · Views: 1
Also here is a dump file. I tried cleaning the disk and it crashed ANY DVD again.

Disney is not known for any elaborate protections, I would lean towards disc or drive issues, but I'm sure James or Pete can verify.

It was a bad disk. I guess I should have seen that in the beginning but the disk didn't LOOK all that bad. Upon getting a replacement, it worked fine. Thanks for all the input.

Back