• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are you accepting Visa or not?

They are, just not for the US at the moment. They're still working on that.

The purchase link from time to time lists VISA as a purchase option, but the option is removed soon after.

I just tried to make a purchase with my Visa. Called the bank after it declined and got them to approve the Rxx TRxx vendor. I no longer get the screen that says call the bank for approval but the order is still failing.

Call the bank back to verify it had been unlocked and they confirmed that I have another 5 hours to process this transaction without it triggering the alerts again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to make a purchase with my Visa. Called the bank after it declined and got them to approve the Rxx TRxx vendor. I no longer get the screen that says call the bank for approval but the order is still failing.

Call the bank back to verify it had been unlocked and they confirmed that I have another 5 hours to process this transaction without it triggering the alerts again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sounds like a job for @Jill or @Ivan

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not just US visa cards... I'm in Denmark and try'd using my danish visa to buy a lifetime anystream licence, but got the "we don't currently accept Visa" msg from the site :( I then try'd the litecoin option, but got the msg that the amount the licence costs was under the limit i had to hit before i could send anything sooo.... yea guess i won't be getting the licence :( :( :(

is normal BTC an option?

If that's anything like litecoin with all the fee's i've had to pay now trying to buy litecoins and selling them again to withdraw the money then i'm not even gonna try... Was quite the hassle just setting up a profile to buy them with ALLLLL the info they wanted from me.

Depends where you setup the profile, but if you go to the same provider, you won't have to setup a profile again. There is a small fee for buying btc and spending yes (which is normal for any crypto) i can guarantee you there's no normal hardcoded spending limit. I've bought things with btc for as low as 15€

Depends where you setup the profile, but if you go to the same provider, you won't have to setup a profile again. There is a small fee for buying btc and spending yes (which is normal for any crypto) i can guarantee you there's no normal hardcoded spending limit. I've bought things with btc for as low as 15€

I used "coinbase" and not matter how many times i try'd to pay, i got the message that it didn't hit the minimum limit... (at the end i gave up and deleted the profile as it's not something i'm gonna be using for anything else.)

It's not just US visa cards... I'm in Denmark and try'd using my danish visa to buy a lifetime anystream licence, but got the "we don't currently accept Visa" msg from the site :( I then try'd the litecoin option, but got the msg that the amount the licence costs was under the limit i had to hit before i could send anything sooo.... yea guess i won't be getting the licence :( :( :(

Visa for you (Denmark) will be available in ~3 hours. (US Visa still have to wait until next week when a new PSP gets connected).

Strange that the "amount the licence costs was under the limit" - first time somebody complaining that it's not expensive enough :banghead:

However, Happy New Year to all of you !!!!!

Visa for you (Denmark) will be available in ~3 hours. (US Visa still have to wait until next week when a new PSP gets connected).

Strange that the "amount the licence costs was under the limit" - first time somebody complaining that it's not expensive enough :banghead:

Haha oh trust me.. i wasn't complaning ;) but yea didn't get why there had to be a limit to begin with.

and Right back at ya :)

@StormShadow
Visa Denmark (and all other countries except US) is available now.

Thank you for your patience!

Happy New Year for 2021 !

what about accepting Venmo ? possible ?

@zero7404
No. Venmo = Paypal = Evil

RedFox would never get a Papyal account and if, it would be seized within 24 hours :)

Life is hard for outlaws...

i completely understand ...

i also tried the pp virtual key mastercard and despite telling paypal to approve the transaction it didn't go thru.

will wait until a payment method that works is available.

thanks and Happy New Year !

Is there a way to get an extension on the trial license until US VISA is restored?

Back