• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant issue too

testiles

UHD Guru
So, the Allegiant Blu-Ray I just got seems to play ok in PDVD.

But when I try to use CloneBD to create a partial copy, the resultant folder loads and after only shows black screen. Not even the Top Menu!

In case you're wondering why I didn't put this under CloneBD, it's because in the past, @Pete told me this type of situation is likely ScreenPass and belongs in the Blu-Ray Forum.

I should add, in order to rule out "bad" selection of which titles to remove, I included ALL titles on the disc in my final CloneBD attempt and still got black screen after the folder loaded.

Neither the original disc or .iso have that problem...

Log file is attached.

T

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_F_ALLEGIANT_1DFDC2B6_E15337C7.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
Just catching up on the forum after the holiday and caught this. Since I had this disc out for other testing I wish I'd seen this sooner. I'll poke around with this tomorrow and see if I get the same results.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Just catching up on the forum after the holiday and caught this. Since I had this disc out for other testing I wish I'd seen this sooner. I'll poke around with this tomorrow and see if I get the same results.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ok.

@SamuriHL ,

Did you try using your Allegiant for a partial copy with CloneBD?

What were your results?

T

Last edited:
I've not had a chance yet. I will get to it soon.

I have a partial backup of this being created now. I kept the main movie and the menu background, and then told it to keep the original menu. I'll check it in PDVD in the morning as it should be done by then.

I am seeing the same issue. I did a partial copy, kept the main movie and the menu background, and told it to keep the original menu. The resulting folder won't play in PDVD20.

Back