• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

feature request: disable trailer autoplay

terminaltrip421

on the page for a movies or televisions shows a trailer beings to play. I know that they're muted by default but I feel it would be nice if they didn't automatically play as I don't ever have a use for them and on a lower end computer it's precious resources being used up.

thanks for any consideration. and many thanks for the program in general!!

edit: this only pertains to amazon.

Never seen that happen on my end in AnyStream

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Never seen that happen on my end in AnyStream

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In my comment, I was actually referring to native Netflix.

Now that you mention it, I haven't noticed trailers playing in AnyStream Netflix (or Amazon) either...

T

just jumping in but .. never seen a trailer play in either with AS

odd. though I did notice that if you allow the trailer to begin playing while hovering over the link to the movie that once you open the movie's page the trailer wont automatically play so at least there's a workaround.

If you're playing content through Plex it will play trailers. There's a setting when you edit a library to enable or disable it. Not sure if that's what's happening to you but it bit me the other day.

Back