• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Just a general "Thank You" (and now "That's all, Folks!")

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Hi,

Quite often I get a lot of praise, sometimes even when I don't deserve any.

I would just like to take this moment to thank those of you that take the time to help others out here.

Thank you very much!

:bowdown::clap::agree:

Take care,

Webslinger

Last edited:
You gonna be leaving the forum for a while Web?

No. It's just I am a bit ill at the moment, and sometimes I get busy. So, it's nice to come on and see that people are helping others out. :) And sometimes I think other people should get some credit too. So for those of you who do help, thank you.

Last edited:
No. It's just I am a bit ill at the moment, and sometimes I get busy. So, it's nice to come on and see that people are helping others out. :) And sometimes I think other people should get some credit too. So for those of you who do help, thank you.
What kind of illness do you have?

May you have a speedy recovery. You do a super job:agree:

:bowdown:SLYSOFT ROCKS:bowdown:

What kind of illness do you have?

I've been diagnosed with a bad case of telling bad jokes. ;)

"Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?" "

from http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/10/03/joke.funniest/

That's all, folks!

Salutations,

Due to recent circumstances, I will no longer be moderating and helping out on the forums. I, for the most part, had a great time here. But I am definitely looking forward to having some more free time on my hands.

Obviously, if you see anyone posting here under this account with this username, it's not me.

Take care, and I wish you all the best this holiday season.

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Last edited:
I'm very sorry to hear that webslinger.

You have done a great job here and you will be missed.

Have a wonderful holidays and christmas and i wish you the best of luck :)

You will be missed, we have several good mods here but I hate to see you leave. Best of luck to you.

webslinger, you were very good at what you did. I hope that you and detroitbaseball (who was one of the first mods for this Forum when it opened up just a little less than 3 years ago) get back to being mods again in the near future.

:clap:

Salutations,

Due to recent circumstances, I will no longer be moderating and helping out on the forums. I, for the most part, had a great time here. But I am definitely looking forward to having some more free time on my hands.

Obviously, if you see anyone posting here under this account with this username, it's not me.

Sincerely,

Webslinger

It is indeed a sad day. Anyways happy holidays and at the same time I wish you all the best as well.

illness being sick and tired

It would make anyone sick to have to tell numerous people to read the stickies and post certain info and then have to fight with them when they refuse. You musta hit your 1 million mark. Good luck and best wishes, you've helped me and some of my family members on this forum and we appreciate you. We appreciate all the mods and those who help. Slysoft is awesome, anyDVD is awesome, all the clonestuff is awesome, and Webslinger is awesome.

See ya,
Creeper6996

Until that time

Always informative always interesting you will be missed.

Thank YOU!

I have been a silent reader for 15 months now (I've only posted three messages in this forum so far).

As one of the administrators of another important forum (totally unrelated to DVDs, BDs, etc.) and a member of so many sites here and there, I wish you all the best for your future, Webslinger! :)

Thank you for all your cooperation and support!

Regards.

Salutations,

Sincerely,

Webslinger

I don't chime in often, but this forum has lost one of its cornerstone moderators, and more importantly, a seemingly great person.

Webslinger, I've been reading and posting on this forum for a little over two years now. You've been of utmost help, and I've learned a great deal just from reading your other posts as well as your replies to mine.

With great sincerity, I wish you the best.

"Now the man of the hour is taking his final bow
As the curtain comes down
I feel that this is just goodbye for now." E. Vedder.

To Webby and Co

Thanks for all your help / persistence / and great moderation. Your full of knowledge and expertise and I thank you personally for helping me out and at the same time helping me learn more about DVD copy protection and how involved it can be.

Rest assured you have taught us well as we all climb up the ranks. Webslinger, you did us all proud. I hope you and your family have a great future. Sorry to see you go old pal - but rest assurred I will keep uploading the log files of every dvd movie released in Australia.

Best wishes from the Land Downunder.

Back