• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

You are wrong in this T. UHD layer size is driffrent to normal BD. It is 33 GB in each layer.

Just tracked that info down, I wasn't aware it was different from BD.

Fascinating.

I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing this out!

DEADLY GAMES DIAL CODE SANTA -- OPD: BD_b14cdd879b93 (US)

Got it, rdodolak.

T

ANTEBELLUM(US) -- OPD: BD_f1f047b001125

I wasn't sure whether to post this here as it is Lionsgate and has screenpass.

It is also currently unsupported.

Last edited:
Still unsupported:

Iron Man 3(UK) -- OPD: BD_78de82ea67d3

Thanks for your update, Sol@Luna.

ANTEBELLUM(US) -- OPD: BD_f1f047b001125

I wasn't sure whether to post this here as it is Lionsgate and has screenpass.

It is currently unsupported.

Hi forceawakens.

If the disc gets the Unsupported message (as shown in post #1), it belongs here on the List.

If it doesn't get that specific message but still doesn't play, that warrants a separate thread.

Which is it?

T

Antebellum 4K (US) is unsupported & it has screen pass. Sorry for the confusion.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Antebellum 4K (US) is unsupported & it has screen pass. Sorry for the confusion.

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Ok, I got you.

Added.

Once Antebellum is supported, then you'll probably want to make another thread for it to get the ScreenPass issue resolved.

T

Last edited:
APOCALYPSE_NOW_FINAL_CUT -- OPD: BD_ff8f5ea26644

However, when I load the disc AnyDVD still reports as "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later".

Does it take a while to register?

This is now working. You can remove it from the master list.

I am surprised no one has entered and posted that Mulan (1998) and Mulan (2020) are not supported. I know there's copies floating out there already.

Because they didn't even ANNOUNCE them until Sunday, my 98 Mulan (sorry, I'm not buying that new thing until I can watch it for free on D+ first...I don't trust them with their live action remakes) won't be here til Thursday. I do know some people are getting them but it'll be a few days.

So my GoT discs (at least one randomly sampled disc I was testing for something else) are not supported and aren't already on the list. I don't have time or patience to scan them all right now. But just know there are other versions out there.

EDIT: Randomly checked another disc in the set and it was unsupported and not posted, as well. UGH. Given how difficult these discs have been to read, I don't know if I'll have time to post them. But it would seem my set is another variation not on your list. :D

Last edited:
Amazon.co.uk release
DAUGHTERS_OF_DARKNESS -- OPD: BD_87fbc6c4d65d

UHD_AMERIKA_DE -- OPD: BD_a3566fd634f3

Finally - thanks very much, guys!

Really fantastic news!!!

Amerika had been on the UN-supported List the longest by far.

Would have been a year on Sunday 11/15!!!!!

I'm very glad your commendable patience has been rewarded, Aeneas72!

(Happily) Removed from List.

Amazon.co.uk release
DAUGHTERS_OF_DARKNESS -- OPD: BD_87fbc6c4d65d

Added, Michael.

These List changes will show up in the next post later tonight.

T

Unsupported title to add to the list:

Scoob! (Germany): SCOOB -- OPD: BD_02693ebf1caa

Back