• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Error

That is due to the page processing error, which is I stated, should be fixed with the next build scheduled for release some time tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The last post was in reply to your second paragraph and to use the "downloadables" button, which doesn't work...

The last post was in reply to your second paragraph and to use the "downloadables" button, which doesn't work...
But the first paragraph on my post #17 addressed your first image from post 16, which was that page processing error. Post 20 just repeats that. Your image in nr 19 post is directly related to that page processing error.

Meaning, tomorrow's scheduled build should fix that.

(y)
is there a timeframe on the scheduled build release?
Might have been asked elsewhere, or future request, to download by season?
Does AnyStream have the ability to use downloaded items that are in Prime Video or Netflix folder to speed up the download process?

Yes, read the last line of my previous post again

Elaborate what you mean by
Does AnyStream have the ability to use downloaded items that are in Prime Video or Netflix folder to speed up the download process?

Items don't exist in that folder until they finish downloading

wasn't sure if you wanted elaborate on scheduled build or Prime/Netflix? so
1) I'm asking when the scheduled build release time is? Is it a set time of the day?
2) Can Anystream use files from what was already DL'd folder, or it only downloads fresh from what it pulls from the app? Guessing only the app...
Either way, it would be nice to DL a season at a time or by batch. I reduced the video to 720p and lowest DD+5.1, which helped compared to 1080P in how long the DL takes

wasn't sure if you wanted elaborate on scheduled build or Prime/Netflix? so
1) I'm asking when the scheduled build release time is? Is it a set time of the day?
2) Can Anystream use files from what was already DL'd folder, or it only downloads fresh from what it pulls from the app? Guessing only the app...
Either way, it would be nice to DL a season at a time or by batch. I reduced the video to 720p and lowest DD+5.1, which helped compared to 1080P in how long the DL takes

1. No. Redfox doesn't do ETA's. It'll be released when it's ready and not sooner. Without an ETA your can't disappoint when the ETA comes and goes.
2. As I said, the only files that are in your download folder are finished files. Temp files don't appear in there. Elaborate what your mean by 'app'. If you mean Amazon/Netflix apps, AnyStream can't use those files. So again. There are no temp files in the AnyStream download folder, so there's nothing to 're-use' to speed things up.

The only files in that folder are finished ones (or is something were to go wrong with the download connection then an incomplete but 'finished' download will be in there.

Can Anystream use files from what was already DL'd folder
AS cannot resume broken downloads, due to internet outage for example, at least not the last time I'd asked anyway. The feature would be a welcomed addition but only after everything else is hammered out. TBH I almost wrote a request a few weeks ago but then I thought that if I have this issue more than once or twice I probably have a problem with my network that I need to fix.

The issue is on Amazon JP and he’s reload 2 times on movie or series and the error is coming

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I'm using 1.0.6 and only get this error if I start by downloading from Netflix first. If I start with Amazon I can download from both.

Back