• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

expensive

I made my payment via VISA successfully...and I'm from Austria!
That's fine and normal, this visa problem is specifically linked to the USA.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

why is it so expensive when it only downloads from prime and netflix?

if disney+ was added it may be worth purchasing but at nearly 100 pounds sterling i fail to see why i would purchase it

Between Amazon and Netflix it's well worth it for me, I guess that depends on what content you want. There is no other app that is lossless decrypting except scene tools we will never get. If you support what Redfox is doing and have faith it will be improved that is why you buy it.

That's a question for the purchase forum section. Not this one. That said, it will be available when it's available. Unfortunately for redfox, being considered 'outlaws' by payment providers does not make it easy getting one

Your options are using PayPal key (virtual mc cc) some have reported success with, mastercard (either yours or from someone you know), or cryptocurrency (which you can buy at wallet sites such as coinbase with your visa)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

PayPal Key (virtual Mastercard Credit Card) worked great for me. Didn't even know PayPal could do that!

I used the paypal key method and am not proud owner of lifetime AnyStream ..

I used the paypal key method and am not proud owner of lifetime AnyStream ..

Sorry you had problems but anything to do with PayPal is going to be an issue. I would try BTC if I were you. It’s fast and it’s very easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That "not" is probably a typo. Pretty sure that's supposed to be a "now" ;)

Back