• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Crashes or failure to download...

In trying to download the Amazon show "Hannah" Season 2 I am getting "video licensed could not be processed":

upload_2020-10-30_9-25-54.png

Without exiting the program I could click the back button, choose another title (Face your fears) and it is downloading fine.

Please see attached (latest) log which I pulled right after the second time it gave me the above error.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0-3.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Try restarting AnyStream. Are you on trial or registered? Hit your download limit?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Try restarting AnyStream. Are you on trial or registered? Hit your download limit?
If you are referring to me I am able to download other titles without restarting. There seems to be an issue related to certain titles and if you go back several comments, I did try both restarting the program and the whole system in the process of trying to work this out before I posted those comments.

I'm not bitching. Just trying to provide as much info for the devs so they can do what they do best......;)

@Ch3vr0n there's another problem here.
@karaokeamerica I am deep into the issue since about right after you posted the log.
I sent an email to Tom too with one a log (sent it to him as I am dealing with a language bug atm and thought it may be related). My AS has been crashing a lot lately too. Maybe it'll be related to this issue instead.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I am deep into the issue since about right after you posted the log.
OK, here are three more for you from the last 30 minutes.

I made one after I got a licensing error.

One was from after I tried a different title and it SAID it finished, but had only downloaded maybe 15% of the title.

Last one was from trying another different title and it's downloading currently.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0-4.astlog
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.5.0-5.astlog
    98.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.0.5.0-6.astlog
    661.1 KB · Views: 0
hey guys please fix this problem of it crashing when ever it cant download a video thanks as its really annoying!!

I am deep into the issue since about right after you posted the log.
Here is another log.

upload_2020-10-31_14-6-22.png

I got that a few times. I'd click "OK" and the page would reload then it would happen again with a few seconds once the page loaded. I then got an error that I wasn't logged into the service and now it's "This site can't be reached".

I'd restart the program, but I'm in the middle of a download from NetFlix. I'll try that after it's done.

I trust I have found a better workaround for the "Page processing resulted in error" message. Should be in the next release.

As to the rest - that may be some sort of protection. Too many reloads.

I do not think it is related to VPN (you never know, but still).
However, let's see whether the next release fixes it.
I just installed v1.0.6.0. I am unable to log into NetFlix again.

I uninstalled it and tried again. Same thing. I uninstalled removing license information, rebooted and reinstalled it. Same thing.

Amazon is letting me log in, but I see the mixed seasons thing as others have also seen:

upload_2020-11-4_7-28-5.png

I also get the "video license" error as well when I actually try to download an episode.

upload_2020-11-4_7-28-49.png

that license error is due to the mixed seasons. Usually fixed by navigating somewhere else and/or restarting until you only see the proper episodes. May take a few tries.

that license error is due to the mixed seasons. Usually fixed by navigating somewhere else and/or restarting until you only see the proper episodes. May take a few tries.
I navigated to a different title (a movie) and that is working. When it's done I will try the TV show again.

Oddly, after doing that I can now log into NetFlix again and the first download I tried is working so far. Coincidence?

No luck on the re-navigating. The movie I tried in between worked fine though.

Just tried an entirely different episodic program and got the same licensing error. Logs attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0-1.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Woah! In trying to navigate to a movie on Prime......while NetFlix was downloading.......the program just crashed and disappeared. I am attaching the log I generated after restarting ti, but don't know if it will contain anything new.

After restarting the Prime download that crashed it is now working when I tried again as well as NetFlix. However, NetFlix is responding considerably slower than it did prior to the crash taking several minutes to even get to 1% progress.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0-2.astlog
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Your latest log is useless, unfortunately. Didn't you get a dump file when AnyStream crashed?
I doubt Netflix speed is anyhow related to AnyStream being restarted. It's a relatively complicated matter and 99% of it is happening outside AnyStream. It's still always worth to re-check the code for just in case...

Your latest log is useless, unfortunately. Didn't you get a dump file when AnyStream crashed?

It didn’t notify me of one. Is there someplace I can look to see if it happened without notification?

I doubt Netflix speed is anyhow related to AnyStream being restarted. It's a relatively complicated matter and 99% of it is happening outside AnyStream. It's still always worth to re-check the code for just in case...

I was only trying to note a correlation if it were useful for you. Before the crash I was clicking on episodes that started showing progress usually within 5 to 10 seconds. After the crash it would take up to a minute or more for the Netflix episode to show download progress.

If I were smart enough to know the cause I wouldn’t need to post these random bits! Lol

Last edited:
It crashes also to me on trying to download from Netflix. I've a trial licence.
It works with Prime.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.6.0_Dump_20201105133148.astdmp
    770.1 KB · Views: 0
  • anystream.png
    anystream.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back