• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

4k support

Creo753

Hello devs, does AnyStream have 4k support? I think not. For some series on prime I get only FullHD as maximum resolution. But I'm not if this series did not contain higher resolutions or if AnyStream does not support it. So, if there is no support, please implement it (feature request). That would be great! You do a great job. Go on.

Redfox have stated that the resolution of the streams are defined by the information given by the providers. If you're lucky, the resolution will be a maximum of 1920x1080, but a significant number of movies on Netflix have a resolution lower than 720p (some TV series aren't even DVD quality). So 4K won't be achievable for the foreseeable future, if at all.

Well, Netflix has especially for 4k (and HDR I think) an extra subscription rate. So, there should be exist some content. There are several UHD-BD films at the market. Well I think, in a few years support for 4k will be much more import than now. But I see that this would be a very large feature. So, maybe you can take it to the list of feature requests but give them a low priority only to not forget this point. This would be great.Thanks!

Back