• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video quality does not register, file will not process

san_man

Hi there. I've used AnyDVD and CloneDVD together for many years, this is the first time I've come across this. I'm guessing this is likely a defective disc, but I'm still curious as to the answer.

As I wrote in the heading, I noticed that upon opening CloneDVD, I could see that there was just no reading for Video Quality. Initially it seemed as though it would work anyhow, the video preview was playing in the display as usual, I could see all the files, but when I got to the processing portion and pressed Go, I got an error message.

Attached is the logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_D_CHOCOLAT.ziplog
    138 KB · Views: 3
Should I have posted this in the AnyDVD forum? Sorry if it's in the wrong place.

Back