• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.5.0 - Netflix worked a few times, now errors out. Amazon OK.

The Roadie

Paid version 1.0.5.0. No VPN. Have rebooted and relaunched AnyStream a few times. Have not yet tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Error box mentions error starting stream. Sorry didn't screenshot the box.

UPDATE: Transient problem now gone without any change on my side.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.5.0.astlog
    768.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Are you in region "Others" - if so - there seems to be a bug for us in the latest version. :(

@The Roadie The log suggests some network problems (not necessarily on your side, may be CDN as well). I will see how we can go about it.
Update: After 8 hours rest, the problem is gone without any change on my side, so I'd join you in thinking a transient Netflix issue. Thanks for scanning the log!

Back