• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Issue with trying to rebuy after declined pre paid mastercard

Matty D

Evening everyone, first post here and brand new member so forgive the newbe questions.
My issue is this.
Used the AnyStream trial period, absolutely love the software. Amazing actually. Went to pay for membership at trial expiration using Visa, and no dice. Ok, no problem. Went to store today, got pp mastercard, loaded it up for 130 bucks and hauled back home excited to get my key. Found out the hard way pp mastercard wont work for me. Bank declined due to out of country. Fine. Go to coinbase, set up account, get ready to do this one last time, and now I only get the card declined screen everytime I go to buy anystream again.
Can anyone help with this? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Matt

By card declined screen, I mean from the Redfox step 4 screen. It says finished, and below it also says transaction didnt go through. Go to my email, and the Redfox team had sent email on the steps to whitelist Redfox, but due to NO out of country use on the mastercard (should have read the fine print I guess) I cant do that. so has to be Bitcoin I guess. But cant even get to the screen to pay using bitcoin....

Either clear your browser history and or cookies. Or try a different browser.

Back