• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Same UPC purchased from Amazon, same AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0 version running, and same errors.

just got them in hand. but back to the future UHD collection isn't supported yet with anydvd 8.5.0.0.... USA titles

back to the future 1 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE -- OPD: BD_ccfc8cd9b049

back to the future 2 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_4be88a96c4ab

back to the future 3 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_III -- OPD: BD_c84120a7a9a2

these came from the amazon purchased "The Ultimate Trilogy" package UPC ending in 4657

Same UPC purchased from Amazon, same AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0 version running, and same errors.
don't worry, give it a day or 2, they'll be supported soon. ill check back with them once a day midday and let you guys know when its working.

It is the newest/latest Italian version of Pinocchio (with German audio track).
Bluray.com 4K release info on Pinocchio.

I see.

Thanks for the link.

Funny, but if I type in "Pinocchio" on Blu-Ray.com, that movie is not shown.

But I was able to see it following your link.

Maybe they filter by the Region you're in ??

Anyway, looks like a good movie.

I hope they distribute it with an English audio track or sub soon.

Listing it as you suggest, "Pinocchio (2019)".

New version of AnyDVDHD 8.5.0.0 can't read this disc:

APOCALYPSE_NOW_FINAL_CUT -- OPD: BD_ff8f5ea26644

Disc is from USA.

Added...

just got them in hand. but back to the future UHD collection isn't supported yet with anydvd 8.5.0.0.... USA titles

back to the future 1 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE -- OPD: BD_ccfc8cd9b049

back to the future 2 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_4be88a96c4ab

back to the future 3 (uhd disc)-
BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_III -- OPD: BD_c84120a7a9a2

these came from the amazon purchased "The Ultimate Trilogy" package UPC ending in 4657

Added.

I'm waiting for these myself. Hopefully will arrive some time this week.

Reminder to you guys, and @PewPewLasers , that the release is irrelevant to UHD support.

UHD keys are not included in a release but are just added to the online database.

Once there, the title will work no matter what release you are on.

T

Flash Gordon (1980) UK disc:
FLASH GORDON UHD -- OPD: BD_47c97cb9991d

However, when I load the disc AnyDVD still reports as "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later".

Does it take a while to register?

However, when I load the disc AnyDVD still reports as "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later".

That depends on your definition of a while. It depends on how long it takes for RedFox to obtain the decryption key. This can be days, it can take weeks. There's no fixed time. You'll just have to re-test every now and then and report back when it's supported.

That depends on your definition of a while. It depends on how long it takes for RedFox to obtain the decryption key. This can be days, it can take weeks. There's no fixed time. You'll just have to re-test every now and then and report back when it's supported.

Thank you for the feedback.

Sunsh Sunny you're new so you may not fully understand.

This thread is to post a collection of UHD titles that are not currently supported in AnyDVD.

It's for informational purposes only.

Posting the title to this list does not add support immediately, so that you can now play your disc.

That won't happen until the developers add the key to your title to the online database.

I don't know absolutely, but I'm sure the developers look at this List to know what UHD titles people have that need support.

When support is actually added for a particular title can vary quite a bit - a few days, a few weeks, a few months.

No way to know.

After posting your title, check your disc every few days and see if it is supported yet.

On the average it takes a couple of weeks for support to be added.

When you find the title is working, post that here so it can be removed from the UN-supported List.

Hope this helps.

T

Sunsh Sunny you're new so you may not fully understand.

This thread is to post a collection of UHD titles that are not currently supported in AnyDVD.
It's for informational purposes only.
Posting the title to this list does not add support immediately, so that you can now play your disc.
That won't happen until the developers add the key to your title to the online database.
I don't know absolutely, but I'm sure the developers look at this List to know what UHD titles people have that need support.
When support is actually added for a particular title can vary quite a bit - a few days, a few weeks, a few months.
No way to know.
After posting your title, check your disc every few days and see if it is supported yet.
On the average it takes a couple of weeks for support to be added.
When you find the title is working, post that here so it can be removed from the UN-supported List.
Hope this helps.

T

It does. Many thanks for your response and my apologies for not knowing :)
Will post once the title is working again.

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE -- OPD: BD_c871b4731f51

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_33b97b2fac33

both from Bestbuy USA
part three was posted already

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE -- OPD: BD_c871b4731f51

BACK_TO_THE_FUTURE_PART_II -- OPD: BD_33b97b2fac33

both from Bestbuy USA
part three was posted already

Gotcha, Trueinsanity.

Funny how the two sets share the same version of III ! :=)

T

THE_DARK_KNIGHT -- OPD: BD_a81bc5970415
The Dark Knight Trilogy (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray), purchased from Amazon US

Jeeze that's been out forever. Surprised there's another version out there for that one that hasn't been found yet.

Jeeze that's been out forever. Surprised there's another version out there for that one that hasn't been found yet.
I was surprised as well. Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises ripped no problem, so getting this error on the The Dark Night was unexpected.

Back