• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Amazon/Primevideo CBR video quality? [Is Essential]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon themselves are the ones offering the streams as options, so I don't think it's attracting any more attention by downloading the CBR stream than it is downloading the VBR stream in the first place. That's like saying downloading 1080p attracts more attention than downloading 720p. It all comes from the CDN servers anyway, so at the end of the day I don't think it matters one way or the other which bitrate, resolution, audio format, or subtitles you download. Just my two cents.

I think devs don't know how to get CBR playlist yet.

It's not difficult... I know how to do it. P2P groups have modded the tool to make it work. It's silly that they won't just add this feature.

Keep p2p stuff out of this forum please! And just because you THINK it's easy doesn't mean it is. Scene groups ha e no interest in staying 'under the radar' of streaming providers. Redfox does, unless you want AnyStream and redfox shut down? Then nobody will be getting anything anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Keep p2p stuff out of this forum please! And just because you THINK it's easy doesn't mean it is. Scene groups ha e no interest in staying 'under the radar' of streaming providers. Redfox does, unless you want AnyStream and redfox shut down? Then nobody will be getting anything anymore.

God you're always so hostile with me... Can you please stop that? I've never been rude to you.

I'm not going to into how easy it is to manually find the correct CBR video_xx.mp4 stream because I read discussing how the tool "may" work is prohibited now.

And you guys are far from "under the radar," I don't understand how you believe you are.

I mean, Netflix revoked the specific CDM you were using in 1.0.3.0 and that's why you had to scramble for a few days to get another one and put out an update. It's going to be quite the game of cat and mouse between WV and AS in the future.

Nothing rude about it. Just saying that p2p discussions about what they do and how, have no place on this forum. Not by you, not by anyone. (You're not the first that has been told to keep that stuff out of this forum).

This is nothing personal, just a general message that those things do not belong on this forum. End of story.

As I have already stated earlier and I will re-iterate for those struggling to absorb it, we appreciate your assessment of what we can or cannot implement, but making the selection of CBR/VBR/[whatever_may_come_further]BR optional is not a technical issue. It is among different other requests, which are under internal consideration.

We value your opinions regardless of whether they are right or wrong. We surely have heard you and have noted the request. However, we will not publicly discuss the reasoning of whether we will or will not implement this feature. Therefore, I am closing this thread as there is zero productivity in, so to say, milling the wind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back