• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No batch download?

TubeBar

FreeGrabApp has had Amazon batch download since they started, but don't like the software as not very good. That's the only advantage they have, why doesn't Anystream add batch download esp. for TV series?

To click 1 at a time when you want thousands to download is really not an option.

Batch download maybe? Why maybe?

I own a lot of TV Series, it is 1000's for every episode, nothing to do with piracy scene. If I have to click 1 at a time it would take me forever. FreegrabApp hasn't been shut down yet and I have downloaded a lot of my library and yes some Prime series. As I said that app has issues, no dolby digital support, buggy and have to create a manual URL list but it's still a lot easier then 1 click at a time.

Back