• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Video Corruption

MH1VX

Hi. Thanks for the software first and foremost. I've been giving it a shot over the last few updates and every of them has had a bug. Credit where it's due of course, these bugs are solved in the next version but a new one exists. I just can't seem to get a complete download out of it.

First it crashed in progress or failed to open, fixed. Second audio was getting cut off last 30 seconds, fixed. Third it started failing to finish the download, fixed. Now its corrupted video.

Here is an example: https://streamable.com/ujw5nk

In that demo, the first video is direct playback from prime. The second video is the downloaded one from this app. The third is the downloaded video re-encoded with Handbrake. I tried random episodes from the TV show in question and they all exhibit it. The re-encoded version looked better at the start. There is also intermittent grey output for a ~5 seconds randomly in a video. You'd have to watch the whole thing to find it. It only occurs once, and there is no consistent time at which it happens. That corruption survives re-encode. Once it's there, it's there.

v1.0.3, realtime download (1x)

Thanks for your time!

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that was available. However, with 1.0.3.1 its back to not launching. Just hangs out in the task manager. But I guess that's to be expected with a beta build.

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-10-11 044728.png
    Annotation 2020-10-11 044728.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
It will be occurred when the Anystream can not access to the Internet (I set a HTTP+SOCKS5 system Proxy, it occurs).

It has internet. I figured it out though. I ran the program in compatibility mode for Windows 8 and it launched.

Back