• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

One license Two machines

Robert Gram

Hey,just a quick question.i searched around the forum and the faq couldnt find an answer.

If i buy a licence can I use it on 2 machines?
If yes,Is there a limit on how many?

Wrong section, moved to license section.

That said. You can install and register on 2 machines, on the condition that only 1 of them has AnyStream active at a time. Just like any other redfox/elby product.

Wat does active mean? Just running?
So there is no limit but only one can be running at a time?

That's precisely what it means :) Technically if you plan on using it on multiple machines frequently. Multiple license would be better (and the redfox team certainly would appreciate it)

i asked the same question via e-mail from the support, and they replied exactly what chevron said....
i only have 2 laptops, the other one @ my cottage,and i bought the license and registered it to that computer...
another laptop (this one) is at my home... so i asked them if i needed to buy another license,or if i can use the same license also on my other computer..

Back