• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Add an Error dialog when fetching subtitle fails.

lifegpc

Cloud you please add an Error dialog to tell me this error before starting download video. It is useful for me. It is painful to find that the subtitle download fails after downloading the whole video.
Code:
00:01:28.869 - [Error] Fetch subtitle: timeout: "简体中文"
00:01:28.876 - [Error] Fetch subtitle: timeout: "繁体中文"

I think you can extend wait time for PNG type subtitles and download subtitles one by one. This may helpful when network speed is not too fast.

Cloud you please add an Error dialog to tell me this error before starting download video. It is useful for me. It is painful to find that the subtitle download fails after downloading the whole video.

Just so you know, you can start another download with any quality setting and then just stop it right away and the subtitles file should be there. You just have to copy it before you let AnyStream delete the temporary files.

Back