• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Remote Desktop and Virtual Machines - request for feedback

Pete

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Previous versions didn't work over RDP or on some VMs.

The latest version 1.0.3.0 has a possible fix for this, but we had no time to thoroughly test it, therefore, there is no mention in the change log.

Note, though, that the fix is only in 1.0.3.0 64bit. Not in the 32bit version (yet).

Can anyone who previously had trouble with this try it out? (Running on a VM requires a valid license, RDP can be done with a trial)

I, personally, can confirm, that it works through Remote Desktop from one to another Windows 10 PC.

So glad to see ya'll working on this.
I was able to get NF screen loaded, but unfortunately AMZN doesnt load it tries to and the progress bar goes till 100% but nothing loads.

EDiT: added log file

EDIT2: worked on another rdp without any issues, if some one can debug wats wrong in the logs I'd be gratefull.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • AnyStream_1.0.3.0.astlog
    422.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
windows server 2016 std x64 hosted in DC
anystream working well with amz

I can confirm that 1.0.3.1 now works for me with Amazon via RDP on Windows 10 Pro, whereas previously it either crashed or was invisible. This is a big quality of life improvement, thanks so much!

Amazon now working for me. Using 1.0.3.1 64 bit on a VM running Windows 10.

Can't login to Netflix now though as it keeps giving incorrect password

why people dont understand one simple thing netflix not works with all servers only rarely few let netflix runs thats why they get wrong password issue as well as google has put invisible captcha in login page

Not sure if that was directed at me or not but I'm not using a VPN so would be odd that netflix wouldn't work with my home connection. It works through the browser

works on my end, huge improvement. looking forward in buying a licence now!

Back