• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon stereo audio

WiseMan

Hello,
when I choose to download only stereo audio from Amazon in AnyStream settings I expect that it will download best stereo track available.
Best stereo track on Amazon is 224kbps, but AnyStream downloads 192kbps. Please adjust.

Btw, on Amazon there is separate license generated for video and audio?
As I got message that Audio license could not be created after 2.4h on trial license.
This would mean that only 5 downloads per day would be possible from Amazon.
Also it seems that I need to wait now 4.8h to dl, as Amazon video license was generated and took 1 dl from my trial limit, even thou nothing was downloaded.

Please clarify.

..for the record, the stereo track bitrate can be a lot lower on amazon, just check out some (older) documentaries..

Ok, but for series I want to download I am sure that such 224kbps track exists (also 5.1 eac3 640kbps exists and it can be downloaded fine).

Ok, but for series I want to download I am sure that such 224kbps track exists (also 5.1 eac3 640kbps exists and it can be downloaded fine).

i noticed from your earlier post that you said you are using a trial version ..
not sure if it is a limitation with the trial,but i am getting 224kbps tracks on a paid (lifetime) license.

For some shows 224kbps stereo audio is the best track - for these the audio downloads fine.
The problem is when I want to get Dolby Digital 224kbps stereo track when 640kbps 5.1 exists (when I untick the 5.1 audio checkbox in settings) - then I'm getting AAC 192kbps as stereo.

Last edited:
Back