• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream freezes after commencing Netflix download

SmegHead

Just came across this weird issue with the latest beta, as this issue wasn't present in the previous version. The program would freeze shortly after the download started. Had to log off Windows to exit the program.

The issue appears to be related to the current profile chosen in the Netflix tab. I had my own profile selected, which isn't the default one. Changing to the default profile allowed the program to work as expected.

Just came across this weird issue with the latest beta, as this issue wasn't present in the previous version. The program would freeze shortly after the download started. Had to log off Windows to exit the program.

The issue appears to be related to the current profile chosen in the Netflix tab. I had my own profile selected, which isn't the default one. Changing to the default profile allowed the program to work as expected.
Sorry, a side effect of a server side error.
We're currently fixing a few thing. Should not happen anymore, also a new version is coming up tomorrow.

Not to worry, as it's just a minor inconvenience. Looking forward to downloading the new version tomorrow.

Back