• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Fix Credit Card Payments for US Buyers

I tried to purchase a license for AnyStream today. Can't because you only accept crypto-currency... no credit cards, not even PayPal or Venmo. Can you please give me an option here? Don't you want me to BUY a license?

Thanks!

I tried to purchase a license for AnyStream today. Can't because you only accept crypto-currency... no credit cards, not even PayPal or Venmo. Can you please give me an option here? Don't you want me to BUY a license?

Thanks!

How about you buy crypto, then pay with it?

Ugh PayPal again. It's them that don't want to process payments for redfox. Not the other way around. And venmo is an app

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

How about you buy crypto, then pay with it?
I’m working on it... just opened a Coinbase account. Still trying to make payment between that and Redfox. Learning curve in progress :banghead:

Ugh PayPal again. It's them that don't want to process payments for redfox. Not the other way around. And venmo is an app

Bummer... that’s PayPal’s loss!

Doesn't really matter

Litecoin and BitCash have less transaction fees.

Thanks, but I already took the plunge into Bitcoin. I would have been better off with Litecoin as the value of my Bitcoin dropped while Litecoin is up. Reminds me of why I stopped trading in stocks. Also learned I have to wait another 3-5 days before I can send it and hope I have enough to pay for AnyStream as I gauged how much to purchase on the price (in Bitcoin) of the software license at the time of purchase. Now, I'm showing a shortfall in funds. Wish I could have just used my CC at this point.

When paying with crypto, there's an additional 10% off for just that very reason. Fluctuations and processing fees. You'll lost likely be fine, at worst you lay need to wait a few days for it to go back up.

Unfortunately I went off the discounted price. My total Bitcoin is .01066748 total and the discounted price is now higher than that... part of the learning curve I guess. Also, I have an unexpected wait of 3-5 days before funds will be freed up for purchase. Hopefully by then it will be up again as you indicated.

I think if it's just a little off, @Ivan slightly reduced the order amount to be within range of the value the customer has so they could still purchase. But don't hold me to that, either way, I can just sit guarantee you that you WILL get your license one way or another with crypto currency.

I think if it's just a little off, @Ivan slightly reduced the order amount to be within range of the value the customer has so they could still purchase. But don't hold me to that, either way, I can just sit guarantee you that you WILL get your license one way or another with crypto currency.

So there is hope still for this crypto-novice! That's reassuring...Thanks!

Thanks, but I already took the plunge into Bitcoin. I would have been better off with Litecoin as the value of my Bitcoin dropped while Litecoin is up. Reminds me of why I stopped trading in stocks. Also learned I have to wait another 3-5 days before I can send it and hope I have enough to pay for AnyStream as I gauged how much to purchase on the price (in Bitcoin) of the software license at the time of purchase. Now, I'm showing a shortfall in funds. Wish I could have just used my CC at this point.

Nobody can know :) Goes up and down all the time maybe your lucky (buy a little more than needed and keep the change).

Why is it so hard to buy some bitcoins?

They want way too much information. I'm not seeking anonymous but I don't want to give them all the info they want. Also, there's fees involved which makes it hard/impossible to figure out if you buy enough bitcoin to actually buy this product. It flags you as a target for the IRS and may trigger an audit since BTC is a target of the IRS starting this year. Lastly, it's just a total pain in the ass. There's a waiting period, most exchange companies are not US based so it makes it hard to sue them in the event of a data breach or simple problems, and it takes several steps over days for the first time user. BTC fanboys probably spend $4000/month in electricity mining bitcoin so yeah it's easy for them. For everyone else, it's a pain. I hate credit cards but at least you can type in a few things and get the product within 1-2 minutes.

Maybe Redfox could get into the business of payment systems or credit card processing as well.

Believe it or not: once you have coins on your computer - you are free to do whatever you want with your coins.

@Wayne Simmons
Our new PSP promised to be ready with new setup by the end of this week. From my experience, it could take also 2 weeks...

@Ivan Petch: Any update on when or if Credit Card payments from the US will be accepted? In the interim will you accept traveler's checks or money orders as forms of payment?

@Ivan Petch: Any update on when or if Credit Card payments from the US will be accepted? In the interim will you accept traveler's checks or money orders as forms of payment?
CC is partially live with mastercard support. Ao to checks or orders. No.

Back