• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

UHD friendly drives

Philip2333

Hello, I have been successfully backing up my BluRay collection over the years but would like to do the same for a few 4k titles that I have. I am quite confused about which UHD drive to get that will work with AnyDVD HD. Can someone please provide an up-to-date list of these (with direct links for purchase if that is allowed?). It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Get LG WH16NS40 or ASUS BW-16D1HT, they are around $80 on Amazon or Canada Computers. They both will come with new firmware that won’t allow you to rip 4K UHD disc, but there is patched flasher and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link so you have to be resourceful, but easy to find and once you get the patched flasher, that will allow you downgrade your firmware to either LG 1.2 or Asus 302, both are working great and you'll be set to go.

Hello, I have been successfully backing up my BluRay collection over the years but would like to do the same for a few 4k titles that I have. I am quite confused about which UHD drive to get that will work with AnyDVD HD. Can someone please provide an up-to-date list of these (with direct links for purchase if that is allowed?). It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
If you would please check out these two links from the RedFox Forum:

CD/DVD/BD Drives will help you get all the info that you need.

Back