• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paid license not working on Virtual Machine

LUT-FC

Hi. I tried to install the trial on my VM and got the error that trials cannot be run on virtual machines so I bought a years license and 'activated' it. However, I still cannot open AnyStream as it's giving the same message 'We're sorry, trials are presently not permitted to run in virtual machines'

Any way to fix this as otherwise I've wasted my money :(

Hi and welcome!

Did you try to uninstall AnyStream completely and install it again?

Hi Prospere and thank you for your reply!

I did completely uninstall AnyStream (aswell as removing the AppData folder) and still the same issue. Any other things I can try?

Thank you Prospere it's much appreciated!

@Prospere I don't suppose there has been any updates on this? Appreciate you are all very busy handling lots of enquiries, just hoping to be able to use this great program as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!

In fact, we are working exactly on this very issue. I apologize for this inconvenience and will update you as soon as we have any news.

@LUT-FC The problem was completely on our side and is by now solved. The fix will be available with the next release (presumably tomorrow). I, again, apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this was you last issue with AnyStream.

P.S. I will notify you here after the release.

Thank you @Prospere and I really look forward to the new release hopefully tomorrow - not sure if you're able to give any more information at this time but are there any other 'fixes' or 'improvements' to expect from the new release :)

Yes. Some more fixes are planned, but, since those are still work in progress, I'd refrain from making promises.

Completely understandable and as much as I'm looking forward to the other fixes, I'm selfishly more looking forward to be able to use it at all with my virtual machine and paid license so will be eagerly awaiting your reply when the new version is released (hopefully tomorrow!) :)

@LUT-FC The problem was completely on our side and is by now solved. The fix will be available with the next release (presumably tomorrow). I, again, apologize for the inconvenience and hope that this was you last issue with AnyStream.

P.S. I will notify you here after the release.
Hopefully tommorow^^

Please have some patience. It's weekend for the developers too. People don't live and breathe code.

Back