• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: Ability to select high/main profile with Netflix

teege

I'm noticing with Netflix that HPL is being selecting in instances when MPL would be more appropriate. For example the series "Unlucky Ploy" S01E03, with AnyStream I end up with a 1.3~GB lower bitrate 1080p HPL file, when otherwise I would end up with a 2.1~GB higher bitrate 1080p MPL files.

So to break it down, I would like to request either the user ability to select between MPL or HPL, OR that AnyStream be configured to automatically select the highest bitrate stream.

If I'm missing anything please let me know. For all I know I'm just missing something.

AnyStream does exactly that - selects the highest bitrate out what it is being served with.

So maybe this was just a bad example?

It may have been. However, could you check which audio/video encoding you are getting and which you are expecting?

No need for more. AnyStream, at the moment, does not support playready.

actually that has nothing to do with playready, but it's better to discuss this stuff on private
It has a lot to do with playready and browsers.

But, let's put it simply - at the moment, AnyStream has a few limitations and this is one of them. We are working on eliminating those limitations.

So i can consider this as approved since you're already working on it technically?

Back