• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SDFtool Flasher GUI (for use with MakeMKV's sdftool)

MartyMcNuts

Hi everyone,

I have created a windows GUI for the MakeMKV sdftool command line flasher. The appearance (and use) is similar to the modifed ASUS flasher, which should make it a bit easier for those that are unsure about using the command line.

Usage:
  • Select a drive from the first drop down box
  • Select either READ or WRITE option (write is default)
If you selected READ:
You can now press the START button to dump the firmware. The application will create a folder called "Firmware_Dumps" in the same directory as the sdftool flasher, if it does not exist and save the dump file there. It will do a full firmware dump if it is able to otherwise it will only dump the user data.

If you selected WRITE:
  • Click the second drop down box to select a firmware to flash
  • Check the "enc?" checkbox only if your drive has an encrypted firmware on it
You can now press the START button to flash the selected firmware to your drive. Once the firmware has been flashed successfully, the application will refresh the drive list shown in the drop down box.

Attached is my SDFtool Flasher GUI. Just unzip it in the same directory as your firmware files or anywhere else you like.

Oh, also, make sure you have MakeMKV installed on your PC.

As usual, any issues with the GUI, let me know.

Enjoy!!

Attachments

• sdftool_flasher.zip
    20.2 KB · Views: 144
Is this your latest version?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yep. I didn't add any additional information to the post as it had only 12 downloads when I switched the file over.

Also the new thread that you and coop created links to the MakeMKV thread anyway.

Cheers

Back