• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to update?

Csaba

Hello...It says I cannot connect to server after I insert a Bluray disk, Win 10 64.
For my current version it says AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1. With free updates: forever. Genuine license.
Thanks!

Hello...It says I cannot connect to server after I insert a Bluray disk, Win 10 64.
For my current version it says AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1. With free updates: forever. Genuine license.
Thanks!
Download the latest version 8.4.9.9.0 install. Your version is 4 years old.

Well...I have always had a checkmark for checking for the latest version of the software. It worked I remember.
It's not working anymore?
Will the new version recognize my present genuine serial number?

I think you have a slysoft anydvd-that ended and you may have to purchase a new redfox version of anydvd -good luck

Well...I have always had a checkmark for checking for the latest version of the software. It worked I remember.
It's not working anymore?
Will the new version recognize my present genuine serial number?
Slysoft was shut down by the Antiguan authorities years ago. They took yours, mine and everyone else's license with them. The last version your old license will work with it 7695, however the online protection database for slysoft anydvd was shut down along with the company and everything else it had. Nobody likes it. The old slysoft anydvd will NOT work either with a lot of current dvd/bd releases either.

If you wish to use anydvd v8.0.0.0 or higher you will need a new license, old slysoft ones do NOT work with them. The slysoft shutdown is widely documented and available by google search on torrentfreak, myce and many other sites.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

In addition, this is the DVD section. You posted that you had a Bluray issue. That needs to be in the Bluray section.

Back