• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Need HELP with UHD

I finally received my LG BP60NB10 Drive with firmware version 1.01
When I attempted to flash the drive to firmware version 1.00 I received error code 0x8f052603. Please see attached command prompt capture file "Flash Attempt"

For running MakeMKV with firmware version 1.01 please see attached file "Capture MakeMKV Screen"
For running AnyDVD HD with firmware version 1.01 please see attached file "Capture AnyDVD HD Screen"

Any additional help you can provide will be deeply appreciated.View attachment 52699 View attachment 52700 View attachment 52699 View attachment 52700 View attachment 52701

You need to flash it with BP60NB10 1.01-MK firmware first, then you can flash to 1.00

Also make sure to disable AnyDVD while doing this. Besides the fact that as mentioned previously, the drive is not going to work in AnyDVD anyway, even after flashing it.

I disabled AnyDVD and added de before the -i parameter, but re-flashing the drive to version 1.00 was still Flash Attempt 2.JPG unsuccessful. This time the message "Input File in Raw Format Required" was shown with error code 0x8f222005. Please see attached file "Flash Attempt 2. Any help you can provide will be deeply appreciated.

Well you didn't put a space between de and -i. it's not de-i it's de -i. But Marty is correct. I didn't look close enough at what you're trying to flash. Follow what he's saying.

Don't worry, I'm writing a UI for sdftool as we speak. I should have something rudimentary working by the end of the weekend. :p ;)

I created a GUI a couple of weeks ago and have used it a few times. It works well!! I even used it to do a remote flash! I haven't released it yet as I wanted to speak to Mike first. I'm just waiting on a response.

Oh SURE! Here I am slaving away in C# which I'm not a fan of and you've already done all the work. :p Hopefully Mike doesn't care but it's badly needed cause SDFTool is the way to go for flashing, but, people get hung up on "command line OH NOES!" LOL

Oh SURE! Here I am slaving away in C# which I'm not a fan of and you've already done all the work. :p Hopefully Mike doesn't care but it's badly needed cause SDFTool is the way to go for flashing, but, people get hung up on "command line OH NOES!" LOL

:ROFLMAO:.... I'm sure he won't mind but thought I'd do the right thing by him and ask first.

.... I'm sure he won't mind but thought I'd do the right thing by him and ask first.
Totally agree with that approach. I may still build mine for fun anyway as I plan on making it dynamic. That way if he adds options the ui will morph and expose the options.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Totally agree with that approach. I may still build mine for fun anyway as I plan on making it dynamic. That way if he adds options the ui will morph and expose the options.

Yeah, go for it! It'd also be good c# practice for you....

I made mine basically the same style as the Asus flasher, mainly for ease of use.

Lol like I need the practice. I've been coding since I was 7. I should work on my work project but since I already blasted out most of the base code I needed to make it work in 20 minutes I'll finish it up this weekend.

Yeah, I've got a few projects going at the moment. If I get stuck in one, I just move on to one of the others for a bit. That way I'm still working on something while I think about how to resolve the issue I'm stuck on.

Just so I am on the same page, I understand the BP60NB10 is not supported by AnyDVD. But is there a chance it ever will?

OK, gotcha. Guess I'll use MakeMKV in the meantime, which seems to work okay. Hoping a breakthrough comes as they all eventually do. :)

Back