• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Hey everyone, i'm new here. Thought i'd sign up as have come across a UHD Blu-Ray that does not decrypt. What info do you need to add it to the list? I have a UHD friendly Blu-Ray RW and have decrypted many in the past with success.

Hey everyone, i'm new here. Thought i'd sign up as have come across a UHD Blu-Ray that does not decrypt. What info do you need to add it to the list? I have a UHD friendly Blu-Ray RW and have decrypted many in the past with success.

everything you need to know is in the instructions on the second post

Hello Quad_Damage!

Post 1 explains what the thread is about and it's rules and Post 2 will tell you how to use the Parser tool to get information you need to submit an UN-supported title.

T

SPARTACUS_UPK1 -- OPD: BD_0120caaf12b0 (Amazon USA)

WONDER_WOMAN -- OPD: BD_493af21461a6 (Best buy US)

Also...

Knives Out -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655 (Best Buy US) is still unsupported

Last edited:
WONDER_WOMAN -- OPD: BD_493af21461a6 (Best buy US)

Also...

Knives Out -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655 (Best Buy US) is still unsupported

Ok, Trueinsanity, I've added Wonder Woman and noted Knives Out is still not working.

WW will be in tonight's post.

Thanks,

T

Unsupported title(s) to add to the list:

Trolls World Tour (UK): TROLLS_WORLD_TOUR -- OPD: BD_066e7d07a60a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Knives Out (UK): KNIVES_OUT -- OPD: BD_f6d0a433e120
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 1 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_1 -- OPD: BD_59fac658a115
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 2 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_2 -- OPD: BD_e264ee04382d

Unsupported title(s) to add to the list:

Trolls World Tour (UK): TROLLS_WORLD_TOUR -- OPD: BD_066e7d07a60a

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Knives Out (UK): KNIVES_OUT -- OPD: BD_f6d0a433e120
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 1 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_1 -- OPD: BD_59fac658a115
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 2 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_2 -- OPD: BD_e264ee04382d

Hey Coeno!

I'll add Trolls World Tour in tonight's post.

Thanks for the update on your other titles!

T

Guys,

Does anyone have any information on the Support Status for this title?

---- Gladiator -- OPD: BD_047ac5068b39

The original poster is away for an extended time...

TIA,

T

Back