• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My Little Pony The Movie, 99+ titles, wrong one picked

dmagic1

This is one of those disc that show 99 or more titles and for movie only it picks the wrong one. It makes the movies jump around to different parts on playback. Is there a fix for this? I tried other titles but its seems very hard to go thru them all to find which one plays the movie normally.

Yes, this sounds like a protection mechanism and that's not a CloneBD problem. You need to provide an anydvd logfile.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just attach the log here?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.9.0_Info_J_MY_LITTLE_PONY_35D1E533_483047DD.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
The fix was added to AnyDVD's OPD. No AnyDVD update is required. If you ran CloneBD from a ripped ISO/Folder, you'll need to re-rip, as the online fix can't be retroactively applied to your ISO. If you ran CloneBD directly from the disc with anydvd running, just insert the disc again, and anydvd should now request/get the proper decryption info from the OPD. At that point CloneBD should only list 1 (at most a few if there's different language "angles") main title.

Yeah, I'm looking at it. Any sale prices or coupon codes anywhere or coming?

Codes, no. Sales, usually around major holidays there's 20% off (+an extra 10% if paid with cryptocurrency)

Question, Is the removal of Cinavia watermark with CloneBD in the audio suppose to make the audio seem to speed up and slow down slightly over and over?

Question, Is the removal of Cinavia watermark with CloneBD in the audio suppose to make the audio seem to speed up and slow down slightly over and over?
Unfortunately, yes. Usually only noticeable with music.
Better solution is to play back on a player that doesn't care about Cinavia.

dmagic1,

Please try out JRiver Media Center. It'll play anything AnyDVD/CloneBD rips or converts, and it doesn't give a rip about Cinavia, since it doesn't look for it.

There are other quality players out there that don't check for Cinavia as well.

Also, if you buy AnyDVD and purchase Cyberlink's PowerDVD, AnyDVD has a setting that mutes the Cinavia check that PowerDVD is programmed to search for, since it's the only worthwhile legit Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) approved software player for PCs and laptops. Corel has one that is BDA approved for PCs and laptops (and checks for Cinavia as well, but I believe that AnyDVD mutes the Cinavia check in that program as well), but it's junk, and only worthwhile if you have any 3D Blu-ray discs, since PowerDVD doesn't work on 3D Blu-ray discs anymore, unless you can somehow get a purchased copy of PowerDVD 19 Ultra all the way back to PowerDVD 10 Ultra.

:)

Back