• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Setting Region Code

Idaho Mark

Moving over to a new PC and Pioneer BDR-XD07S Drive. Launched AnyDVD HD to copy a disk and got an error message about being unable to crack some css codes. You should set the drive to the region ...

I did set the region to 1 using manage - device manager, and it shows region 1. AnyDVD Settings shows Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!). I did reboot after changing the region.

What did I miss?

You have to exit anydvd -go to right bottom by clock -right click anydvd and exit-then set region!

Yes, AnyDVD must NOT be running when changing the region code. Exit AnyDVD and then change the region code. It should work then. And, any time you may need to change the region code of your drive, be sure to do it again with AnyDVD not running before changing the code.

Back