• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Paid for product but didnt receive a license

wf31

I paid for a license 4 days ago via bitcoin and never received my license. I've submitted 2 support requests with no response.

Looks like your mail provider is blocking emails from RedFox silently (without bouncing them). That's why you didn't receive any (license and support) emails from Redfox. Please check also your spam folder.

However, a minute ago I sent you a forum PM with a link to download your license.

Thank you for supporting the RedFox project.

Hello, I just purchased a key a couple days ago but did not receive a key either.
Have you checked your webmail spam folders? If payment went though, keys are then sent automatically as an attachment to the email.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I received the payment details email after i purchased from "ipay88" but there was no attachment. I checked my spam folders and other folders each day too just in case but nothing.

Yup, sounds like the email provider stripped the attachment key.

Btw it's @Ivan, not John

@clintfunhome

I did not find any order with your forum email address. Please send me a PM with your email address used when ordering.

Edit:
I've found your order. You used a hotmail address and license email got delivered. Most probably our email ended up in your spam folder. However, I'll send you a PM with your license....

Alright, I got it, thanks. I had to sign up with this email because I wasn't getting a sign up email from the hotmail one either. I think they are blocking everything from this site.

If you want to change the mailbox for the forum, send me a DM with the address you'd like it to be. I can change it directly for you

I just had the same problem, unfortunately. License email came to my inbox but with no attachments. Thought I got scammed at first. :D

Who do I need to contact?

all you need to do is issue a support ticket. Though @Jill or @Ivan may be able to help you directly and send it to your PM box

@Planewalker, we see that you already contacted our support team and that they sent your license key to an alternative email address. Did you receive the license key with that email address, it might be in your spam folder?

Back