• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I'm honestly not sure. I would imagine so since the issue stems from LibreDrive disabling bus encryption and AnyDVD corrupting the data by trying to decrypt it because it's not told that bus encryption is disabled. It all depends on if the bus encryption key that AnyDVD retrieves is the same each time or not.

Spider-Man Homecoming -- OPD: (Italy) BD_f55d0868a132
Dolittle -- OPD: (Italy) BD_3e407ad0ce05
Midway -- OPD: (Italy) BD_b78f4ed2876a

now supported !!!

1917 -- (Italy) BD_2fcf64622985 **(new) still unsupported.

Not sure where you're getting your information about a slow June release month but that's not accurate. :)

https://ultrahd.highdefdigest.com/releasedates.html

This article shows a total of 7 UHD releases for the entire month of June, and most are not exactly blockbusters.

Yeah, I would call that slow.

EDIT: Looks like they have added a few titles just in the course of the day.

Maybe there is hope for June :=).

I confirm that the following title(s) is/are decrypting and can be removed from the list:

Best of UHD: The Original: Volume 1: The Wonders of Nature (Germany): null -- OPD: BD_3f51a7e3d491
Cars 2 (US): CARS_2 -- OPD: BD_d7cf32547e95
Death Wish (2018) (Netherlands): BDROM -- OPD: BD_896ffa1ef665
Passenger 4K (Documentary, Germany): null -- OPD: BD_4e3469640a7d
The Commuter (UK): OPTU4083 -- OPD: BD_879dc4d155f3
The Emoji Movie (UK): THE_EMOJI_MOVIE -- OPD: BD_2d54cd275598
Ultra HD Kaminfeuer in 4K (Germany): Fireplaces 4K -- OPD: BD_bbb601f67bdb
USA: A West Coast Journey in 4K (Germany): USA 4k -- OPD: BD_db510b963039
Spider-Man Homecoming -- OPD: (Italy) BD_f55d0868a132
Dolittle -- OPD: (Italy) BD_3e407ad0ce05
Midway -- OPD: (Italy) BD_b78f4ed2876a

Thanks, guys.

I know you have both waited a pretty good while for these titles to work.

Congrats!!

Update of my other reported titles that are still unsupported:

Knives Out (UK): KNIVES_OUT -- OPD: BD_f6d0a433e120
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 1 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_1 -- OPD: BD_59fac658a115
Sherlock: Series 1: Disc 2 (UK): Sherlock_Series_1_Disc_2 -- OPD: BD_e264ee04382d
YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a (German)

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Not supported
1917 -- (Italy) BD_2fcf64622985 **(new) still unsupported.

Appreciate your updates!

Unsupported title(s) to add to the list:

Jaws (UK): JAWS -- OPD: BD_92c2211ebcba
Onward (UK): ONWARD -- OPD: BD_562ee6c08ea0
1917 (The Netherlands) -- OPD: BD_d7b0796de277

Added these 3 titles.

List re-posted.

T

Last edited:
@testiles

Many thanks mate and to the dev team too.

You're very welcome Teddy!

And, yeah, the developers are awesome.

As you know, they've made a special effort to look at titles that have been on the UN-supported List the longest (over 4 months) and have recently decrypted a good number of them!!

Excellent job, developers!

T

Last edited:
VERY HAPPY to report that Jumanji- Welcome to the Jungle is now working. A special shout out to testiles who does an awesome job with this list normally and just went above and beyond his normal state of excellence by sending a list of titles that had been waiting more than 4 months to the developers. Thanks so much for this EXTRA level of effort, and a special thank you to the developers who took that list and made it happen!! Maybe we should all contribute a little something to send testiles (and the developers too for that matter) on the vacation they so much deserve :bowdown:.

VERY HAPPY to report that Jumanji- Welcome to the Jungle is now working.

That''s welcome news!!!!

Maybe we should all contribute a little something to send testiles (and the developers too for that matter) on the vacation they so much deserve

LMAO!!!!

Yeah, I'll gladly take that vacation!! :LOL:

Enjoy your Jumanji, my friend.

T

ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : HL-DT-ST BD-REBE16NU50 1.01

Strange, I downflashed my firmware according to the info about UHD friendly drives, and after that I was able to read & play several encrypted UHD blurays. Apart from one, for which the log file parser gives me the above message. Could there be a different reason for this message?

That message is telling you that anydvd failed to use that drive to decrypt. That's almost always seen when someone tries to use an official uhd drive. I suppose there could be other reasons it'd come up but I've never seen one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks for that assessment. However, I was under the impression that HL-DT-ST BD-REBE16NU50 1.01 would be UHD friendly. Am I wrong?
Would it be possible to decrypt other encrypted UHD Blurays with a UHD-unfriendly drive? I am asking because I could decrypt other encrypted UHD Blurays just fine with that same drive...

- edited for grammar

OK, guys:

Amerika -- OPD: (Germany) BD_a3566fd634f3

Still not supported...

HOWEVER:

Best of UHD: The Original: Volume 1: The Wonders of Nature (Germany): null -- OPD: BD_3f51a7e3d491

Now supported!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for that assessment. However, I was under the impression that HL-DT-ST BD-REBE16NU50 1.01 would be UHD friendly. Am I wrong?
Would it be possible to decrypt other encrypted UHD Blurays with a UHD-unfriendly drive? I am asking because I could decrypt other encrypted UHD Blurays just fine with that same drive...

- edited for grammar

I would start a new thread for this issue. Post the log from this one that failed and post another log from one that works.

SONIC_THE_HEDGEHOG -- OPD: BD_ec96f8a345c0 (Italy)

Added.

OK, guys:

Amerika -- OPD: (Germany) BD_a3566fd634f3

Still not supported...

HOWEVER:

Now supported!

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Thanks for the update, Aeneas72.

@Meilssa Arnold reports this title is now working...

----- The Revenant (US) -- OPD: BD_297bf32678c3

List re-posted.

T

SCHINDLER_S_LIST -- OPD: (Germany) BD_a13a55fe6c68

Welcome, princejamiel.

Added.

THE REVENANT now works, thank you very much

Good to hear, wham73.

Thanks.

@hoxlund also reports the following title now works...

---- Game of Thrones Season 8 Disc 2 (US) -- OPD: BD_5219030f6e8e

List re-posted.

T

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44 (German)

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a (German)

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce (German)

Not supported

A question for the users here: Did someone have one of these films with the same OPD?

Guys,

If anyone has any of these 3 OPD versions, speak up and let us know by Friday - 6/9.

If not, on Friday end-of-day, they will be removed from the List, as kufo has gotten replacement titles (with different OPD's) that do work in AnyDVD.

T

Does anyone have the current Support Status for these titles?

Reported by: @Jerami1981

The Call of the Wild(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_063d10af2780 [added May 12, 2020]

Reported by: @Trueinsanity

Knives Out(Best Buy US) -- OPD: BD_3b3f32cee655 [added May 19, 2020]

Thanks,

T

If not, on Friday end-of-day, they will be removed from the List, as kufo has gotten replacement titles (with different OPD's) that do work in AnyDVD.
That's the right way T. Thank you.

Back