• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

1917_UHD -- OPD: BD_2fcf64622985 (Italy)

I added this, Teddy.

Will post tonight.

Moonthly Update

PACIFIC_RIM -- OPD:BD_0621ee8621b4 (German)
WATERWORLD_UPK3-- OPD:BD_39db0e748d09 (German)
still unsupported

Got it.

Thanks, Josef1234.

WEATHERING_WITH_YOU -- OPD: BD_9ab50dd1b829

Mine is from Amazon JP Collector Edition
Seems the OPD are not the same

Hi dickydicky.

Yes, this is a different OPD from the Weathering already on the List.

What's the country of purchase?

The parser is feature complete and won't be updated again.

I've learned to never say never. :D

Or, at least add -- unless there is a major change in AnyDVD and/or the logfiles.

'Cause we never know what tomorrow will bring - LOL.

There hasn't been an program update for quite a long time now

I was more thinking it must be near time for a new round of UHD keys...

T

And as we've learned, keys and AnyDVD versions have no relation to one another. I know cause I tested my 4 titles and they are all still unsupported.

And as we've learned, keys and AnyDVD versions have no relation to one another.

True. We know that's a fact.

I don't even bother to test UHD's just because there's a new release...

Checked all mine early this morning and I'm done!

T

My only thought was since they were around kicking out new versions that maybe they updated the OPD while they were at it. But nope. LOL

WEATHERING_WITH_YOU -- OPD: BD_9ab50dd1b829

Mine is from Amazon JP Collector Edition
Seems the OPD are not the same

Did you make a Logfile with the ripped image?
My OPD_Parse (02182020.2) result

UHD Disc OPD: BD_035ab2606cf9
Riped Image(Keep Protection) OPD: BD_9ab50dd1b829

Did you make a Logfile with the ripped image?
My OPD_Parse (02182020.2) result

I just create the log file after inserted the non supported disc, so it is not ripped with the OPD BD_9ab50dd1b829.
Then that should be the same disc as yours.

Since 8.4.8.3 was released, when I tried to log it again, the result of UHD disk was also "BD_9ab50dd1b829".
Is "BD_9ab50dd1b829" the correct OPD?

Attachments

• Weathering_With_You_AnyDVD8.4.8.2_log.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Weathering_With_You_AnyDVD8.4.8.3_log.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 2
Since 8.4.8.3 was released, when I tried to log it again, the result of UHD disk was also "BD_9ab50dd1b829".
Is "BD_9ab50dd1b829" the correct OPD?

Wait, so your saying your same disc now has a different OPD after you switched to the latest beta release?

@SamuriHL , what in the world would cause that?

Also, yes, which is the "correct" OPD number???

Yeah, looking at the logfiles, seems there's definitely different OPD Id's!

@Pete , can you shed any light here??

T

Last edited:
I actually have a working theory after looking at the logs. @kitaT I need you to be very precise on the answer to this question. Did you read the disc with MakeMKV before generating either of these logs _without ejecting it after reading with MakeMKV_?

Just tested my theory. If you enable LibreDrive before creating a log with AnyDVD it will ABSOLUTELY give you an invalid OPD ID and I have absolutely no way of knowing that.

E.G.

DAYS_OF_THUNDER | BD_6d1b8d06e47d

DAYS_OF_THUNDER | BD_28ea5876bc99 <-- TOTALLY BOGUS OPD ID *DO NOT USE*

kitaT, just so I'm clear, in each case you created the logfile using the original disc, correct?

Or did you use the disc in one case and a protected .iso of the disc in the other?

T

I'm telling you right now I'm 99.9% sure of what caused this. I'm seeing it myself on a disc that's supported. I'll pm you something that'll scare the hell out of you.

Alright, I will post the technical details of what's going on. This is rather ugly and I'm surprised we've not hit this issue previously. (Maybe we have and just didn't know it...bear with me to see what I mean).

Problem statement:

With AnyDVD disabled, if you open a disc with MakeMKV and scan it so that LibreDrive is enabled, then enable AnyDVD without ejecting said disc, you have caused a very NASTY problem that can't be solved.

What the tech??:

So what is happening is this...LibreDrive by definition disables bus encryption on a per disc basis until that disc is ejected or your drive is power cycled. This is what tipped me off in the logs that were posted. The bus encryption key is different. Which is exactly what will happen in this scenario. While LibreDrive does disable bus encryption, it doesn't tell anyone it has done so. The disc, being AACS 2.x encrypted, is assumed by AnyDVD to be bus encrypted and there's no way for it to know otherwise. The bus encryption key it retrieves is completely bogus because the bus encryption has been temporarily disabled. As such, when AnyDVD hashes the disc to generate the OPD ID, it's incorrect and invalid. In fact, if you do this on a supported disc that AnyDVD has a key for, you'll be told the disc is unsupported. This is why.

Moral of story:

Don't DO THAT! Don't mix and match MakeMKV and AnyDVD. @testiles, we need a warning in your first post about this ASAP.

Back