• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Just started e new try...:)

Here is my weekly update:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

Not supported

Last edited:
Just started e new try...:)

Here is my weekly update:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44

UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a

UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

Not supported

Yaaayyyy, it's the weekend!! :=)

Thank you, kufo.

Noted.

Birds of Prey, Mask of Zorro, Days of Thunder, Top Gun: [Still unsupported]

Great, SamuriHL! (well, not that they're unsupported - but good to get the info - lol)

I finally received Days of Thunder and Top Gun and made protected .iso's today.

We have the same version, so I had already recorded those two unsupported this morning.

I'll make note of the other 2 now as well.

Thanks!

T

***** Hey Guys,

There needs to be a slight change in information provided for submission of new unsupported titles.

Going forward, we'll need an indication of the exact title that AnyDVD picks up for a disc (aka the label) -- which is fortunately already provided by the Parser.

In most instances, this is what you've already been giving for new titles.

But in cases where the label doesn't really describe the disc, I've been asking for (and only noted) the actual movie name -- because that's what goes on the List.

It seems, however, for AnyDVD tracking purposes the label is important too.

So I'll be making note of that as well from now on.

Of course, for those titles that have offbeat labels -- like "null", "BDROM", something completely different from the actual title -- I'll definitely need the movie name and the label!

Ok, I have a newly-acquired unsupported title to add to the List today, so here's an example.

This is the info needed to submit it...

----> The Invisible Man
(US) <actual movie name, with country indicated>

----> INVISIBLEMAN_UPK75 -- OPD: BD_1780714f9b3e <Parser output, which shows the AnyDVD "label" and OPD Id>

Thanks,

T

Days of Thunder, sourced from Amazon.ca, Canadian edition slip cover.

DAYS_OF_THUNDER -- OPD: BD_ea10ea52e23e

WEATHERING_WITH_YOU -- OPD: (Japan) BD_035ab2606cf9

To the earlier post today from Samurai I can also add that my Best Buy US Steelbook version of Birds Of Prey is also still not working.
Everything else I have works other than for a few he mentioned and this.

Days of Thunder, sourced from Amazon.ca, Canadian edition slip cover.

DAYS_OF_THUNDER -- OPD: BD_ea10ea52e23e

Michael, we usually have the same UHD versions!

Guess, not this time - my Days of Thunder (from Amazon US) is the same as SamuriHL posted. :=)

kitaT, never heard of this movie, but checked it out in IMDB and looks interesting.

Both titles added and will post a bit later tonight.

To the earlier post today from Samurai I can also add that my Best Buy US Steelbook version of Birds Of Prey is also still not working...

Thanks much for your update Babirusa.

Noted.

T

Moonthly Update

PACIFIC_RIM -- OPD:BD_0621ee8621b4 (German)
WATERWORLD_UPK3-- OPD:BD_39db0e748d09 (German)
still unsupported

WEATHERING_WITH_YOU -- OPD: BD_9ab50dd1b829

Mine is from Amazon JP Collector Edition
Seems the OPD are not the same

There hasn't been an program update for quite a long time now - does anyone know a reason for that? Are you guys working on something big?

There hasn't been an program update for quite a long time now - does anyone know a reason for that? Are you guys working on something big?

To what program? The parser? SamuriHL said the program was done. There's nothing left to add/fix.

The parser is feature complete and won't be updated again.

AnyDVD was last updated on 4/21 which was a month ago. Unless issues are found that require a new version, the OPD takes care of most of what AnyDVD does. There's no reason to unnecessarily update it based on artificial time perceptions.

Back