• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

COVID 19

Lukas

I would like to ask if the members and developers of the fox team are okay and protected from the COVID 19 virus or how they prepare in our country unfortunately the epidemic is already :( thank you for the reactions

Thanks Lukas, all team members and devs are fine. Take care.

I've run into all sorts of people while grocery shopping, some with masks and gloves, and others with out.
Some take it more seriously then others, my personal thoughts are that enough wasn't done at first, now maybe too much in the other direction ?
In my area all businesses that are open and are considered essential service have taken steps, but there doesn't seem to be a standard implemented.
Some won't accept cash, some won't let you place your groceries on the conveyer belt until it's wiped down after each sale.
What I deem necessary trips to my physiotherapist have been cancelled and yet the auto parts store is open.

Some people I know are naturalists, they think by ingesting colloidal silver and taking herbal immune boosters that they won't get sick, and it's this false sense of security that is dangerous to all.
I've always been carful when I go out anyway with my kidney failure and dialysis, so this is no different anyway.
Fortunately my Dad and I live in a small town where everyone respects everyone else's space, people are still going for walks and runs (yours truly) on the trails and logging roads, so I consider us very lucky.

Up to 650,000 people die each year of the flu world wide, and so far 101,732 (I corrected myself here, 1,631,310, this is total cases world wide) have died already from COVID 19 in just this short amount of time, so anyone thinking that the flu is way worse, that's not true.
Personally I don't think things will go back to normal for a year until a vaccine has been developed, and then maybe months to make enough to supply the world population, and then there is the group that don't like taking vaccines because they think that will make them sick.
With ignorance and fear, I don't believe it will ever be entirely wiped out.

Last edited:
@jeff R1

You've been fooled by fake news! The 1,631,310 death may includes people die from flu without the virus. In Sweden & South Korea, they didn't
lock-down their country but their death rates are lower than other countries. The leftist are trying to go with fear, so they can get people to
support a big government that are worst than before. Bureaucracy at its best!

The 1,650,210 isn't deaths, it's global confirmed cases. It does not have anything to do with the flu, the left, or "fake news". You must be watching too much of Sean insanity hannity on fox news aka Faux News, the news channel that covers for trump's dumbassery. It has to do with actually data collected from the Corona virus outbreak/pandemic. Just Google "total coronavirus cases" and see for yourself.

I am convinced that the virus is artificially induced :(

I'm glad it's not the death rates! My concerns is people are spreading fear. Actually, even you got the virus, the death rate doesn't even come to
near 1% it more like 0.01% or so. Be safe!

Last edited:
No. Guys, please no panic. Death rates are from 1% to 12%. No lower and no higher numbers. Mostly elderly people are affected that had already issues. Just stay with the facts. Countries with plenty of ventilators / respirators have less fatal issues. And vice versa.

The tricky thing about COVID 19 is the long incubation period of 14 days. Normal colds or flu only have about 3 days.
Most of the time it is only 12-24 hours. This enables the number of sufferers to be determined more quickly and more precisely.

Stay healthy and happy Easter

Social Distancing Is a interesting subject. My wife flyes to Brazil on May 2. LAX to Houston Social Distancing is observed. Houston to Sao Paulo Social Distancing is observed. Returns on May 15 leaves Sao Paulo to Houston Social Distancing is observed. Houston had lifted the restrictions. Houston to LAX the plane is totally full. Social Distancing is not observed. Once at LAX Social Distancing is observed. You figure it out.

Some airlines are cutting out the middle seat unless you're all in the same household. This of course will raise prices a bit. Texas is one of those places that decided all bets are off and decided to open up, and they just set a new record for single day new cases. Funny how that works.

My point is how safe is social distancing or is it just something that the politicization want us to do.

My point is how safe is social distancing or is it just something that the politicization want us to do.

The people that actually WORK at the CDC, without politics involved, as well as other organizations around the world have endorsed social distancing as an effective means at reducing or preventing the spread.

Does anyone know why a new version of AnyDvd hasn't come out yet? It's been a bit more than 2 months. 8.4.8.0 is still the latest version.

Back