• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Hidden Life

Where do I find the AI scanner?

Open main interface > Video DVD section > Settings > bottom of the screen > Change from "automatic (Default)" to "Always Enabled".

don't forget to change it back when you're done ripping/testing.

upload_2020-3-25_15-15-16.png

I fails at the same point every time no matter what I have tried.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.7.4_Info_F_A_HIDDEN_LIFE.ziplog
    137.4 KB · Views: 3
After clicking on that ok button, right click anywhere in the white areas of the 'log' tab and select 'create logfile'. Then upload it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Okay, I'm running the program again and I will post the file when I get it. Thanks.

I don't know how to create a CloneDVD2 log file.
From the "Have Problems?" sticky in the CloneDVD section:
C. If you use Clonedvd, then provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

a)In the white area under the tab labeled "Log", right click and select "save as".
b)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
c) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
d) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paper clip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
e) If you don't see that paper clip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
f) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
g) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
h) click "upload"
i) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Okay, here is the CloneDVD2 log file.

Attachments

• A Hidden Life.txt
    195.6 KB · Views: 4
I am no expert but looking at your clonedvd2 logfile -it looks like a bad disc to me but like I said I'm no expert. If you really set region code -I would try this with clonedvd2 select top movie only without extras and see if that works!!
James is the expert and posted above me 4 minutes- I guess I am a slow poster.
Added try a movie only and see if that works! good luck!!

Back