• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_8150885a4ff0

Just tried it again and no luck!

Sorry about that WIHanddoc.

I know it's been a minute (well, 5 months of minutes).

But thanks much for the update.

T

All Amazon - US Retail purchases

MONSTERS_INC -- OPD: BD_380e041ac327

UP -- OPD: BD_7f07b798b424

A_BUGS_LIFE -- OPD: BD_2336f1a9e5fb

LG Drive with 3.10 MK firmware

All Amazon - US Retail purchases

MONSTERS_INC -- OPD: BD_380e041ac327

UP -- OPD: BD_7f07b798b424

A_BUGS_LIFE -- OPD: BD_2336f1a9e5fb

LG Drive with 3.10 MK firmware

Got it, gbgbgb.

T

These three titles freshly tested:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

Unfortunately, all three are not yet supported.

LE MANS 66 -- OPD: BD_23ae3bec4508

Got it.

Teddy I can't find any reference to this title at all online.

Curious, is it some kind of special edition UHD?

Also, what country is this from?

These three titles freshly tested:

YESTERDAY -- OPD: BD_6f462f9f8d44
UHD_ANNA -- OPD: BD_e7bc93a6342a
UHD_AHF -- OPD: BD_7ca3abb99dce

Unfortunately, all three are not yet supported.

Thank you kufo.

Your updates are regular like clockwork.

I hope soon these will be supported.

T

5 second google search on "le mans 66 uhd" gives plenty of results (first one being an amazon one)

5 second google search on "le mans 66 uhd" gives plenty of results (first one being an amazon one)

Ok, I only checked my usual reference, Blu-Ray.com.

Thanks.

@TeddyRaspin is this just the UK version of Ford v Ferrari?

T

Last edited:
Added both, kitaT.

Thank you kind sir!

Good question, Michael.

I just tested this with [02182020.2] and that's exactly what I get.

Something's wrong jbinkley60 --- everything seems to point to you using some version other than the latest, my friend....

T

I retested the logfile for the disc in question and got the proper message stating it was already posted. Maybe I missed it the first time. Not sure at this point but regardless I will now be on the lookout for it going forward. Thanks all.

@testiles

As always, Italian version (Region B AACS2.0 MKB v72).

Ok.

Listing this as Ford v Ferrari (Italy).

Please indicate country of purchase when submitting new titles, to avoid ambiguity.

It's hard for me to keep track of which country each contributor usually purchases from and even if I could, there can always be exceptions.

So best to specify.

I retested the logfile for the disc in question and got the proper message stating it was already posted. Maybe I missed it the first time. Not sure at this point but regardless I will now be on the lookout for it going forward. Thanks all.

Cool.

Keep in mind that the Parser was set up to itself paste the proper information and will only allow you to paste valid submissions.

Please don't copy and paste from the command window -- that display is for information purposes only (explains why a submission is not valid).

Pasting from what the Parser puts on the clipboard makes it easy for both you and me :=).

Thanks,

T

I hope soon these will be supported.
I hope so too. The other OPD versions of those titles were supported a long time ago. I got all of them in meantime and were able to backup them.
This is more interesting for those who own the titles in the unsupported versions.

Thanks again for your great job here. (y)

kufo

Le Mans 66 will appear in Germany on April 2nd. I preordered the steelbook edition.

The other OPD versions of those titles were supported a long time ago.

You're right.

For those titles that were added to the list and now supported:

- The latest version of Yesterday (Canada) was supported in early October

- The latest version of Anna (UK) was supported end of November

- The latest version of Angel Has Fallen (also German) was supported the end of January.

Thanks again for your great job here.

You're very welcome!

Le Mans 66 will appear in Germany on April 2nd. I preordered the steelbook edition.

Ok.

That'll probably be yet another OPD version.

BTW, I now see that this movie is only called Ford v Ferrari here in the States.

T

game of thrones s08 disc 2 that I posted. still no. no for anydvd and no for makemkv

wow, boy that one has been a while, so weird that your discs 2 has that weird code, hopefully you'll get it eventually
i'm glad mine US copy came with a different code and unlocked with discs 1 and 3 a long time back

wow, boy that one has been a while, so weird that your discs 2 has that weird code, hopefully you'll get it eventually
i'm glad mine US copy came with a different code and unlocked with discs 1 and 3 a long time back

Yours and another version (German) of disc 2 were reported supported back in mid-December.

Just about the time @hoxlund put his version on the list.

So yeah, he's had a pretty good wait.

T

Two more unsupported discs (US):

MONSTERS_INC -- OPD: BD_f5f57ef7a100
MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY -- OPD: BD_8b9e3c53222a

Back